I' ve been holding my tongue on speaking specifics on this incident, while I did some deep diving so to speak on what actually started the Charlottesville clash. Media talking heads all have an axe to grind with the President and the right, and are basically a mouth piece for the left. There are however some nuggets of truth to be derived, but these come by way of what they are not reporting.

So here is the analysis of what I have gleaned. The city of Charlottesvile was going to remove a civil war statue because it offended people. The statue had been in place for decades, without anyone giving it a second thought. White Supremacists and the KKK applied for and received a permit to march in protest of the removal of the statue. Antifa and others staged a counter protest, but had no permit to do so. Police funneled both groups towards the same location, and when things got physical backed off , sighting safety issues for police personnel. During the protest a misguided young man rammed his car into the crowd killing one and injuring numerous others. Tow state troopers were killed in a helicopter crash which has been linked to the protest. Since then a number of cities have jumped on the band wagon to remove civil war statuary, stating it is offensive. These are the known facts.

What we don;t know is more telling. Who are the people that felt offended, and why was this never reported in the news. How did Antifa know about the rally, and why did they not apply for a permit if they wanted to peacefully counter-protest? Why would police as a law enforcement agency funnel two opposing groups to the same location? The deaths are another matter completely.

Analysis is as follows; This incident and the "spontaneous" response to remove certain civil war monuments is anything but. It was calculated and evoked the response intended. It aggravated the KKK, and White Supremacists. Antifa knew or was told of the protest march and rallied their anarchist forces. The police were willing dupes, who pushed both groups into close proximity, resulting in the riot.

The feigned righteous indignation, and call to remove certain civil war monuments and statuary for the most part has been planned far in advance. There have been no wide spread calls for their removal by the citizenry of any city or town in the U.S.

What was accomplished is a wedge is being driven between more of the citizenry, over a war that ended 152 years ago. This is an effort by the left to further fracture the country, and provoke violence between the common folk. We are looking at the beginnings of what could become the 2nd Civil War. Unfortunately, no matter how this issue is resolved, there will be bitter resentment on both sides.