Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charlottesville VA

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

I' ve been holding my tongue on speaking specifics on this incident, while I did some deep diving so to speak on what actually started the Charlottesville clash. Media talking heads all have an axe to grind with the President and the right, and are basically a mouth piece for the left. There are however some nuggets of truth to be derived, but these come by way of what they are not reporting.

So here is the analysis of what I have gleaned. The city of Charlottesvile was going to remove a civil war statue because it offended people. The statue had been in place for decades, without anyone giving it a second thought. White Supremacists and the KKK applied for and received a permit to march in protest of the removal of the statue. Antifa and others staged a counter protest, but had no permit to do so. Police funneled both groups towards the same location, and when things got physical backed off , sighting safety issues for police personnel. During the protest a misguided young man rammed his car into the crowd killing one and injuring numerous others. Tow state troopers were killed in a helicopter crash which has been linked to the protest. Since then a number of cities have jumped on the band wagon to remove civil war statuary, stating it is offensive. These are the known facts.

What we don;t know is more telling. Who are the people that felt offended, and why was this never reported in the news. How did Antifa know about the rally, and why did they not apply for a permit if they wanted to peacefully counter-protest? Why would police as a law enforcement agency funnel two opposing groups to the same location? The deaths are another matter completely.

Analysis is as follows; This incident and the "spontaneous" response to remove certain civil war monuments is anything but. It was calculated and evoked the response intended. It aggravated the KKK, and White Supremacists. Antifa knew or was told of the protest march and rallied their anarchist forces. The police were willing dupes, who pushed both groups into close proximity, resulting in the riot.

The feigned righteous indignation, and call to remove certain civil war monuments and statuary for the most part has been planned far in advance. There have been no wide spread calls for their removal by the citizenry of any city or town in the U.S.

What was accomplished is a wedge is being driven between more of the citizenry, over a war that ended 152 years ago. This is an effort by the left to further fracture the country, and provoke violence between the common folk. We are looking at the beginnings of what could become the 2nd Civil War. Unfortunately, no matter how this issue is resolved, there will be bitter resentment on both sides.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Bacon saver

Yup.......and you know here in the quiet little town of Winchester, TN I didn't see a bunch of Confederate flags flying on trucks. I didn't see people with attitudes. The black folks and white folks are all pleasant with each other, life has been and is respectable in the country, so far..... I will say this, we do have young folks that do drive around with "flags" on their trucks quite often. It's no big deal they don't act like idiots they're all respectful......all of them have been so far. But I didn't see the flags come out after this incident.......I liked that. We don't want or need that shit here, we have other problems to worry about.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    BRR, I got a good friend who started his military career in special forces in Vietnam, and only ended it about 10yrs ago. Once told me he'd made war on every continent but this one, and like us, I think is concerned he will end up doing it here before it's over.

Yup, this is definitely part of the divide and conquer strategy being used against us. While we see it clearly, the younger generation, growing up believing everything they're told, having been taught in school only to learn what you're told, not how to think for yourself, is fully duped.

It's quiet here, both in the city, and out rural where I'm working on the other place. Some flags you see out there, but, like mentioned, not by assholes. We're in VA, only maybe 4hrs from Charlottesville.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

Bacon saver

Brother, America is still alive. I'm just not to sure these folks are going to like what happens when they wake her up. A lot of these idiots are just that, "city folk"....."educated city folk", they would never survive an actual confrontation. If they took their shit to the country I don't think it would fair to well.........if they treated country folks they treated that woman in Boston holding the American flag this morning. There would have been a beating.......People don't take to kindly to treating women that way. Don't get me started on the Flag........OK, gotta clean this place up, got company coming, the moon's going to collide with the sun and I gotta be ready for it. Got me a new fire proof umbrella for when the sky starts fallin!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Charlottesville was a made to order event for which certain of leadership coddled and encouraged to happen and when it did ...it got out of hand and those who privily were encouraging it ..had to back off just as fast so that no one would notice it.
    It has been allowed to die off in the news ...again so no one would be able to follow the path back to who and what encouraged it...just like all this Russian nonsense going on in the news.
    Someone is being protected here...after the set up backfired on them.

Sad as this event at Charlottesville was...one of the good things to happen out of it is that Antifa got the proper coverage towards them to where Americans began to notice what they really are...radical anarchists...domestic terrorists financed by someone and given, up to then, political and media recognition ...all out of proportion to what they really were.

Since then Antifa has had to back off ....they got out of hand...BLM too.

The left has been doing something here in this country for years and years now and working towards a goal....a very subversive goal and rationale and their methods tell of what they are really doing in the manufacturing of "Chaos" to reach their goals.

Dr Martin Luther King...taught that a person should be "Judged by the content of their character...not by the colour of their skin."

What the left is clearly pushing all across this country from public schools...through colleges and into the media and politics ...is...

"By the content of their skin colour ...not by the content of their character"

This represents a 180 degree flip flop of what was taught by Dr Martin Luther King.

For those trained in this and how to spot and or identify this pattern....this is a pattern of "Demonism." A 180 degree flip flop of what came before.

The left has switched from fighting racism to promoting racism to gain power and control over people.

Another way of stating this ...is that the left today is in the occupation of "Manufacturing bad guys " for political power and control over people who cannot or will not think for themselves.

This is , for those trained in it, the doctrine of GFW Hegel....or dialectic...."Thesis, antithesis, synthesis." Or put another way....and for which most would recognize......"Good Cop/Bad Cop."

Except that most of what the left promotes is based on a lie ...once you stop being controlled emotionally and start thinking for yourself....you can usually see it for what it is.

All you have to do is think for yourself and know some history and what they are doing does not make even good nonsense.

The left in this country are the racists...their position depends on manufacturing a bad guy and labeling them as racists...when it is the left itself which is heavily dependent on the chaos they can manufacture by screaming racism.

They are become demonic in their handling and manufacturing racists....bullies too. This also became the fingerprint of BLM...bullies in their quest to manufacture racists....for their cause...the blame game. They are trying to hold a whole entire nation hostage to their brand of racism.

You now even have the NFL in on this and they are willing to hold the rest of America hostage to their brand of racism and the blame game. I am very glad to see Americans voting against the NFL with their remote controllers.

Americans do not want to get up and try to take care of their day ..and before they do they must factor in over the top of their private business...whether someone is black or white...gendered or non gendered...what sex...sexual orientation or other nonsense is popular today. Americans do not want to keep up with all this demonic social justice warrior nonsense...trying to bully them into compliance ...via PC bullying.
    Americans want to take care of their business and go home...and so voted back in 2016.
    But the left cannot stand the loss of power and control over the bullying of America and we see the fruit of this chaos taking place currently all across this land.

Chaos is the very best the left can do...the manufacturing of chaos...in order to herd America and Americans by bullying....

Sex and Sexuality is another method of the left manufacturing chaos and bad guys....to gain power ...and divide the nation and people.

And educated, knowledgeable, disciplined person knows that a human being is never defined by their sex or sexuality...

A properly educated, knowledgeable, disciplined person defines themselves by their family lineage, their occupation, or some great work they have done and left to posterity...but never their sex or sexuality.

Once you know this history ..you realize how absolutely stupid these people are who are promoting all kinds of sexuality and then using or misusing it to bully and herd the American People for purposes of power, control, and or votes.
    Americans are being herded here like cattle based on a lie...manufactured guilt and deception.

I am not speaking here against sexuality..but against stupid...for a educated person is so much more than sex and sexuality.

This people is also demonic in its basic nature...a 180 degree flip flop.....once again.

There is so much of this demonic backwardness going on with the left and now it has even infected the MSM to where they are promoting and becoming the cheerleaders for it.

The irony to me is that they are trying to put this label or onus off on Trump and Company ...when ...for those who know history and the pattern of which I speak...it is they on the left who are the very thing they try to put off on others.

There is a sickness deliberately attempting to infect the whole of America and the MSM as well as public education are in on it ...even leadership....all across this country...to promote demonic principles ..thoughts and ideas as normal...to be preferred over thinking.

If you watch the pattern carefully...the left and how they work is to appeal to groups and sections of people who are highly emotional and easily coerced or seduced over to these emotional templates....or causes. Runaway emotions combined with a tendency towards the blame game...is the index for which to observe.

Racial minorities, women, and certain religions...are easily seduced or deceived into these causes...and easily gravitate towards the blame game. Also young people...high school age and college people...they make some of the best cannon fodder...all emotions and little real thinking going on with them.

Are not some of these emotional train wrecks today called or identified as snowflakes???

You can see his happening over and over and over. Many teachers in our school system have stopped becoming teachers/educators but instead predators....social justice predators.

This business going on now with the nation wide call for gun control and even the getting rid of the 2nd Amendment....now think people...

"Any government or leadership which will not trust it's people with a gun..will never trust it's people with a vote."

This is common sense. They will rig the voting marketplace just like they are working to rig the gun marketplace.

Not one of the pseudo leaders in the main stream media seem want to state this publically on their forums for the benefit of thinking Americans...not one. They are all in on the scam against Americans....including the fabled Fox News. I have for some time now given up on Fox News for the scammers that they are become.

Once again...demonism at work...deception...distraction..obfuscation.

This is how an Ishmaelite works....to put people into bondage....by keeping peoples thoughts away from the bullseye..and on anything else they can control.

Don't worry...there is another Charlottesville coming. The left is going to need another Charlottesville to keep herding America and Americans in their required direction.

My .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

The second caveat of this backwardness...demonic nature of politics..of education...of the main stream media...and the events being manupulated..is this...

While all of this is going on and clearly from the left...or so we think....what is the Republican party doing with this kind of thinking ..this kind of logic and reasoning..?????

They are doing nothing...absolutely nothing. The so called Republican party cannot possibly be that stupid ...can they?? After all...most of them went to college did they not???

The Republican Party cannot possibly be that ignorant of what is going on out here...can they???

Yet while all of this is going on ..including the recent calls for gun control...they are dominantly silent.

Silence...on one issue promoted by the left after another after another.....Silent!!!

What this tells me is that the Republican Party is in on the Demonic scam going on by a conspiracy of silence. They are not the product advertised...they are not conservatives..but only Pseudo conservatives....only to "Appear" to be conservative for the purpose of getting votes.

The Republicans do not teach their people to think for themselves on these issues but remain silent...on them and so too the pseudo conservative Fox News.

Remember ...these people ...many are college graduates....

The Republican Party's investment in the American People... like the Democrats...is their ignorance....by a conspiracy and operation of silence on their part...not teaching the American People how to think for themselves.

The truth of this is how since the 2016 Election ..both Republicans and Democrats do not like Trump and company for breaking many out of their control template and showing America another way....out of the two party Demonic Bondage in thinking and actions.

Both Republicans and Democrats investment is in Ishmaelite bondage/ignorance....they are both Ishmaelites...

And ignorance can be a type of bondage.

Teach yourself and others how to think and break out of the binders for which someone wants to herd Americans.

The Republicans were mostly silent on what happened at Charlottesville...It was the President who finally spoke up and broke the leftist blame game.

Don't worry...someone is going to manufacture another Charlottesville...soon enough...soon enough!!

My .02,
    Orangeteom

Not an Ishmaelite.

I'll most likely shit myself

Good point OT. My take on the repuclicans is this: D vs R, different sides of the same coin. And yes There will be another Charlotsville. Its just a matter of time.