Thread: Thoughts?

I have still yet to grow a brain

Thoughts?

For the 19 years that I have owned my business there was never a vacation/time off/mental moment day taken. Four days have just been used for this endeavor. Currently flying back from Anchorage Alaska, I've had some time to ponder, contemplate and speak to others.

Many other countries in the World going through financial issues that have/had one thing in common. They have/were divided from within. Groups of race, color, creed, financial status, sexual orientation etc. have been isolated and then turned against one another.

Do you see something that we have in common with them?
    *Hint: prepper/sheeple

Our nation has been based on the Constitution and Bill of Rights by our Founding Fathers (and more than likely their spouses as well) from the start.

Instead of splitting off and improving just yourself to survive (TEOTWAWKI), wouldn’t it be better to get together and understand/learn with others about these documents? Then as a larger force-
    as Americans, we should take a stand and fight for our rights. No not with gun blazing, but rather an intellectual battle with the mind.

A collapsed country turns into a 3rd world country. Why not create correction before the collapse? This means you! The government has shown the US population that they desire a 3rd world result. They ALWAYS put into effect laws that have a negative effect.

Research, study and understand the constitution. Reach out to others and gather more people/"ammo". Then it will not be just one piece of “ammunition” used in the political battle over the constitution. Rather it would be a huge arsenal of “ammunition”. It will have point accuracy to accomplish the mission that will restore our nation.

Invest your time to save our nation. Don't cause its downfall through further division.

I am seeing Hybrid Warfare taking place currently in our nation. It is time to start fighting intelligently with our minds.

Our military have taken an oath to serve and protect against enemies foreign and domestic. They give their lives to provide this nation with liberties that no other country has ever had. We are the greatest country this planet has ever had. Perform the duties that a citizen of the USA was meant to do. Freedom is not a gift. It is the result of a hard-fought battle. The citizens weapon is the mind and we must use it!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_warfare
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Any warrior will tell you that the most dangerous weapon is the mind. Studying the Constitution is a great idea, but also read the Federalist and Anti- Federalist papers to get a better understanding of the Constitution and its amendments. It gives deeper insight into how and why the document was amended and what the drafters were thinking about the issues presented.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    I will be gathering these documents and do as you suggest Stg1swret.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Our founding father's were great thinkers. Their commentaries on the issues in the Federalist and Anti- Federalist papers, show just how much they grasped the issues involved. They make today's Constitutional scholars look like dim wits.

I'll most likely shit myself

Both books are very good reads about the subject.

may be in trouble

A point of difference, sir, regarding the present crop in your last sentence, and that only in magnitude.

They do not "look like" dimwits... they ARE dimwits. Some so dim that they dare not have their dimness exposed to the public eye, such as BHO's sealing of all of his Harvard doings.

I was trying to be polite. I have a bunch of rocks in my yard that know more then most of these "scholars" do about the Constitution. I actually got a chance to talk to one of these "experts" , last year, and it was like talking to the mindless.They can't read, let alone understand plain english. The Constitution was written so the common man could understand it, and these folks can't.