Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We here might be next...

may be in trouble

We here might be next...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...aking-bad-mood

I don't like the neonazis... and I like even less a web provider acting like one.

This is the camel getting his nose in the tent, people. This is what every little whiner, without the balls to do themselves, is now drooling over. By the CEO's own admission, this was done from caprice, and could just as easily be done here.

Hope you folks kept your old 56k modems, 'cause before this is all done, we'll be back to dialup BBSs for saying stuff not p/c. I'll be looking for an adapter that will allow my cellphone to do the job.

Windows Qmodem, anyone?

K

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Back to the old MS_Dos days of CLI usage and connecting via IP address. Snail mail may make a come back if this continues. Practice your writing skills.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Bacon saver

Ma Bell, long distance is the next best thing. There's always radio as well. Internet will eventually be "completely" taken over or destroyed one of the two. It's on it's way as I see it.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    BBS's coming round the ring you might say
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

We're not using Cloudflare, so fuck them. Also, we're a bunch of resourceful people. We'll always find a way to talk together. We can always take into the Darknet if needed, but I am not too worry because our subject matter is not to topple any government or incite to civil war. This is just in the event that we're preparing for.
    Last edited by RedJohn; 09-07-2017 at 12:16 PM.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

Bacon saver

Roger, out!

Hmmm. disappeared...
    What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.businessinsider.com/hurri...-how-to-2017-9

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

I'll most likely shit myself

I heard that this was being used in TX for rescue efforts. First detailed breakdown of it I've seen. Could prove very useful.

Bacon saver

Well, If I had a fancy phone I guess, maybe, but I just can't break away from my communicator that I got from on the starship Enterprise. The old flip phone and I get along just fine for our purposes. Call, leave message, call back, use your voice, TALK TO PEOPLE, if you don't leave a message then I guess it wasn't that damn important now was it? We don't text, we don't need all the nu-necessary BS on our phones, KISS. Besides, it's too entertaining watching people screw up their lives with their faces glued to the screen running into things................until they kill someone with a 4300lb vehicle.

When someone calls me when and I'm driving I reach in my pocket and hand it to the wife. If she's not with me...... I might pull it out and look at it to see who it is. If it's important, I'll either pull over or make it real fast and say "I'll call ya back" But I talk, I don't text! I'm about ready for a "Jitterbug"............

Just a different mode of communication really... I think. Just trying to have multiple methods to communicate. Voice is one method and data/text could be another. Always understood to text if in a SHTF situation it has a better chance of getting through the mess...