Thread: The Boston Protest

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

The Boston Protest

Today opposing groups will protest in Boston. As of this posting, the groups have assembled, and all is peaceful. It is yet to be seen if the militant protesters (agitators), do their best to turn a legitimate protest into a riot. The city of Boston, has assigned 500 police officers to crowd control.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

there could be 10,000 cops and it wouldn't make a difference if they have stand down orders ....

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Boston event is pretty much over. Essentially violence free. A few minor dust ups, which police quickly squashed. Everyone returning home. This was touted as a Free Speech Rally and counter protest. Some of the speakers were at Charlottesville. Will be interesting to see how the MSM report it.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Bacon saver

Yup, looked like it went down pretty quietly. They didn't have anybody to play with so "move along, nothin to see here Johnny" I wonder where they will plant another false flag next. "Hey we're going to be over here tomorrow!" Stupid people........
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.