Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antifa - What the MSM won't report

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Antifa - What the MSM won't report

We have all seen the video of Antifa at Berkley and Charlottesville, but here is something that has only been reported by Fox and Breitbart and Politico - Antifa has been declared a DOMESTIC TERRORIST organization. The story can be read here: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...nce-fbi-242235

And here is a related story about the MSM and violence: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...nd-censorship/

Both are interesting and eyeopening reads. It may soon be time to gear up if Trump's Justice Department doesn't do something soon.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

I don't know about being declared yet, but there are hundred of thousands signatures, including mine, on the White House website that ask for such a thing and the president has to respond in September.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

here's what you can be expecting more of as the elections get closer >>> how bad in your area will depend on the sell out by the DNC elected and their stand down orders to the PDs ....

watch for the 2 Portland PD officers hiding down the street >>>> this is what the motorists get for their tax $$$$

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...10554953641984

Do you have a robot?
    The problem with ANTIFA is they use the standard "leaderless" model. This is when everyone acts "independently" so there is no single person to target for arrest. ANTIFA also likes to use masks to conceal themselves to make it harder to identify them. They are very good at this. It took law enforcement months to identify several members from the Berkeley incident. One thing I would like to see stopped is those people who pay ANTIFA to protest. I think if this were to be stopped then many of these protests would not even occur. In some of the protests here on the Left Coast people are being bussed hundreds of miles.

In many cases when there is a protest, police are away all their sticks used to hold their signs but they are not searched. They like the innocent chain and lock for their bikes. After the Berkely incident ANTIFA chatter had them voicing their concern they were not ready enough. Many people chimed in they need better training to fight better. Others said they wanted weapons training. No one spoke out against the violence. I would venture to guess since then they have had organized training just like ALF and ELF do.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

When You read books like

Secret Societies and Subversive Movements

By

Nesta Webster

And

Occult Theocracy

by

Edith Starr Miller

These two book speak of the great manufactured unrest in Europe and England throughout the 1800s and into the early 1900s ....manufactured by Anarchists and whomever is paying them. All across Europe and into England.

When I watch Antifa....It reminds me of what the Authors wrote in these two books.

Some of this was tried in America but it did not take as it did in Europe with more of a disarmed public.

The Members here should know that this kind of constantly hidden and controlled/Manufactured Anarchy .....culminated in one of these fellows assassinating the Archduke Ferdinand and his wife Sophie...which lead to WW1.

Someone out here is attempting to repeat this pattern.

The problem for me with it is that it is chaos manufacture.....this is the very best these people can do ....chaos.

They are not free market people...willing to let the marketplace decide...but must bully, coerce, and or threaten their way to power and control.

They certainly are Occult...meaning hidden/concealed. They are Ishmaelites...willing to put others into bondage to reach their goals. And this too is not American..but Internationalism.

My Non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Do you have a robot?
    Just read and article about ATIFA “brawling” with white supremacist. Ok so ignore ignore who they are. Group A invites someone over and group B doesn’t like it. Group B makes threats and Group A requests Police assistance. When the friend arrives group B throws things at the friend and several of Group B are arrested. So what do we do??? We investigate the police conduct. We truly are living in a screwed up society.

Notice if I invite someone over you don’t like toooooo baaaaad A big FO to you. Leave me and my friends alone. Remember if you start it I WILL END IT!!!
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

may be in trouble

ANTIFA is the American version of the late Weimar-early Nazi era SA, just more covert and sneaky.

It is my prediction that they will make their big presence known after the midterms, attacking in places where they dared not attack before. Every national level election where the Democrats do not win will have legal contests filed, irrelevant of margin of the outcome... and an Antifa cell will be there rioting.

My counsel, as stated before, is get the kids the hell someplace safe. These things do not fight predictably, save for thier cowardice, which makes them very dangerous. Their leadership, such as it is, has probably told them to inflict as much injury as possible and then fade. The reason that they've not yet migrated to firearms is the leadership's fear that some one of their own number is gonna get ambitious, kill them off, and take over.

The moment they mess with a cop, though.... Co-opted/bought higher authority's orders to stand down will go out the window.

I think there are ways to deal with them. As they monitor this site and anyone else's who disagrees with them in the slightest degree. outlining these ways on the net isn't happening, nor should it.

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Just read and article about ATIFA “brawling” with white supremacist. Ok so ignore ignore who they are. Group A invites someone over and group B doesn’t like it. Group B makes threats and Group A requests Police assistance. When the friend arrives group B throws things at the friend and several of Group B are arrested. So what do we do??? We investigate the police conduct. We truly are living in a screwed up society.

Notice if I invite someone over you don’t like toooooo baaaaad A big FO to you. Leave me and my friends alone. Remember if you start it I WILL END IT!!!

the only ANTIFA activity I'm aware of was in Portland - and they attacked a permitted Prayer March >>>> hardly a white "supremacist" event - but - the Proud Boys aren't just laying back and allowing the Black Shirts forces to attack at will ....

These Antifa guys worry me...across the country. I see them active just before and definitely after the mid term elections....causing more manufactured chaos across this land.

Chaos seems to be the best these guys can do.

Reminds me of the stories I read of the Anarchists working throughout Europe in the late 1800s and into the Early 1900s..and finally resulting in the assassination of a nations leader and his wife in 1914 and leading to WW1.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Ironsides

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    These Antifa guys worry me...across the country. I see them active just before and definitely after the mid term elections....causing more manufactured chaos across this land.

Chaos seems to be the best these guys can do.

Reminds me of the stories I read of the Anarchists working throughout Europe in the late 1800s and into the Early 1900s..and finally resulting in the assassination of a nations leader and his wife in 1914 and leading to WW1.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Ironsides

they aren't going away because the cruel, insane and just plain vicious have been unshackled from any kind of civility to attack at will ....

take a look at the sick SOBing MFer that street attacked the NYC 911 widow >>>> the last couple of years has been the best of this guy's life - he's a real honest to goodness "Purger" - it's that allowed time to commit crimes without any recourse .....