Thread: Just a reminder to everyone. Be careful

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

Just a reminder to everyone. Be careful

I know I don't need to remind everyone here, but I was asked at work once about my thoughts on our company safety training programs, and if they should be cut back...my response was "out of sight, out of mind". I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but EVERYONE PLEASE BE CAREFUL. The 9/11 anniversary is just around the corner, and we all know those assholes love their anniversary dates. We as a country just suffered a major hurricane with another one around the corner, possibly worse. FEMA will already be stretched thin, the price of gas is going up with no end in site. Everything may get bad real bad real quick...so EVERYONE PLEASE BE CAREFUL. KEEP YOUR SAFETY IN MIND. KEEP A WATCH OUT. CHECK ON NEIGHBORS AND LOVED ONES. BE READY
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

I'll most likely shit myself

Absolutely. On top of that, October is usually a down period for the stock markets. With all the stuff underway now, and the way the markets have ran up since November, I could see a large decline in the markets value next month. I'm think 10 to 15 % possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Absolutely. On top of that, October is usually a down period for the stock markets. With all the stuff underway now, and the way the markets have ran up since November, I could see a large decline in the markets value next month. I'm think 10 to 15 % possibly.
    Perhaps a good time to add to your investments, when things go down. We have very little in stock other than what is held in mutual funds. Perhaps a time to add some more?

Bacon saver

That's one thing I could never convince myself to do, invest in the stock market. I've been to Reno and played the same game, the house always wins. I go back to that TRUST word and y'all know how I am about that.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

I'll most likely shit myself

Other than a little from work, I have nothing in stocks. I pulled what I had in 2008 just weeks before the crash. Never looked back on that. FWIW, my post was nothing more than a reminder to anyone that ay play the markets. October is traditionally the worst time for crashes of any size to happen. But most of the big ones seem to come then. IMO the market is ripe for a down turn. And what better way to smear Trump more than he already has been.

Bacon saver

Oh, I agree. At's about all I can say.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.