Thread: Took my first Vacation after a long time.

I have still yet to grow a brain

Took my first Vacation after a long time.

My brother who lives in Anchorage got tired of me stating I need to be available for when my clients need my services. (Been saying that for about 19 years now) He set up a brief getaway for me. I left Friday got there at 12:05am Saturday, then went train riding, kayaking and fishing. Flew back Monday. Those 4 days I slept about 6 hours. Wow! I want to pick my stuff up and move there. Here is a public FaceBook link.

https://www.facebook.com/vodin/video...dI&pnref=story
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

I'll most likely shit myself

Good for you Bud. Everybody needs to take a break at times. 19 years is plenty long enough. Sounds like a fun trip.

Bacon saver

Glad to see that you finally got some well deserved time off, looks you had a great time brother! Always reminds my a bit of Northwest Montana.

LadyHK has been wanting to go up there for a long time and watches all the "Alaskan" shows. Beautiful country I will say that. "If I was 20yrs younger" she always says. If she was 20yrs younger the mosquitoes would have an even more tasty morsel to feed off of I keep telling her. Either way she and I wouldn't deal with the the cold to well. These old bones don't enjoy that weather to well anymore.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.