Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Domegal 2.0

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

Domegal 2.0

Well it's official now. I took the new and improved Domegal 2.0 over to get approval from BWRR and Ladyhk today. He gave her some shooting tips and some range time, then the 4 of us went out to dinner. I have gotten their OK, she passes the proper tests, owns her own bakery, has most of her teeth, etc. So now I can announce our plan to get married this month. We are getting married deep within Cathedral Caverns Cave in Alabama on the 23rd this month. We have been dating for a year and have been pretty much inseparable since that first day. I'm looking forward to growing older with this wonderful woman.
    Last edited by Sniper-T; 09-10-2017 at 02:49 AM.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Congratulations.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

CC Gray Panther
    Congratulations Domey. Maybe Sniper will bake you up some special feline pie for the occasion. You know how much he'd love to be your chef for the big day.

Oh and we need pictures or it didn't happen.

may be in trouble

Congratulations, sir.

Kesephist

I'll most likely shit myself

Congrats DG. Maybe getting her tuned up as Annie Oakly she can help thin your cat heard a little. LOL. Serious man Congrats to you both.

Bacon saver

OK, I can confirm this thread. Yes, she did pass the "test" GREAT lady! However, getting married on "Armageddon" the 23rd. I guess we'll have to be major prepped. The good thing is, if fire and brimstone rains down, we'll be in a cave, he, he, he. Domeguy seems to be very happy with his new found love and that is what is most important........to me. I like when the "overfed long haired leaping Gnome" is happy.

*note* On the range, I might have done tooooo good of a job. She was "raw clay" which makes it the best trainee. No bad habits just fear of the gun. After "ball and dummy" her 1st shot was 2" right of bull, 2nd was bull from the she stayed with 3 to 6" at 10yds........with her pink Walther. Then came the active shooter walks into your bakery scenario........rapid fire, stitched him up the middle with me barking at her. She didn't miss..........Oh, how I love raw clay.

My advice..........don't yell at Domeguy's new woman, you're liable to be needing a new pine box.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

For the Love of Cats

Wow! Congrats bud, that is awesome!

I'm sure I can send some special hors d'oeuvres down for your special day. I'll start collecting some 'ingredients'.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Walking on Sunshine

Congratulation Dome Many Many Happy years ahead for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    Well it's official now. I took the new and improved Domegal 2.0 over to get approval from BWRR and Ladyhk today. He gave her some shooting tips and some range time, then the 4 of us went out to dinner. I have gotten their OK, she passes the proper tests, owns her own bakery, has most of her teeth, etc. So now I can announce our plan to get married this month. We are getting married deep within Cathedral Caverns Cave in Alabama on the 23rd this month. We have been dating for a year and have been pretty much inseparable since that first day. I'm looking forward to growing older with this wonderful woman.
    Mazel Tov!

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Best of wishes Domeguy! It is good to find the one you want to grow old with.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.