Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Vegas Massacre

  1. #31
    Bacon saver
    Brownwater Riverrat 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,107
    Thanks (Given)
    462
    Thanks (Received)
    400
    Likes (Given)
    1012
    Likes (Received)
    1359
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    That's Senior Chief to you, I did make it to E-8, just wasn't politically correct enough for E-9, no real Master Chiefs really left anymore. They're all E-9's now. Buncha butt sharks.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

  2. #32
    CC Gray Panther
    eagle326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ohio surrounded by farm land
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks (Given)
    518
    Thanks (Received)
    259
    Likes (Given)
    2118
    Likes (Received)
    1180
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    That's Senior Chief to you, I did make it to E-8, just wasn't politically correct enough for E-9, no real Master Chiefs really left anymore. They're all E-9's now. Buncha butt sharks.
    Went back and fixed my previous post senior chief.
    Too old to be falling down steps or walking into walls. That's one of the reasons I got out in 1973. You could see it coming with the voluntary service thing. I knew then my mouth and actions would get my ass in trouble. Was offered next E-6 stripe to stay in but knew it wouldn't be worth the bullshit.

  3. #33
    He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

    Stg1swret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    860
    Thanks (Given)
    48
    Thanks (Received)
    248
    Likes (Given)
    130
    Likes (Received)
    695
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Yes, the time line is screwed, yes there was a second hotel employee who arrived, and the perps house was broken into. I still maintain the perps gf knows much more than she has told anyone. The time line issue is a big one, as it will establish liability for all the law suits that will be coming out over this incident. MGM resorts, the LVPD and the concert promoter's are already named in at least one lawsuit. There are interesting questions and problems with two of the three times lines I've heard. Two of them make little sense. Have not figured out why no one was guarding the house that was broken into, unless of course it had been thoroughly searched and processed. Even at that, it hasn't been that long since the event, that it would be deemed no longer a location of interest and released to anyone. FBI and the local PD should still be watching it until then.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"


    If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

  4. #34
    I'll most likely shit myself


    bacpacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    7,090
    Thanks (Given)
    1485
    Thanks (Received)
    578
    Likes (Given)
    7613
    Likes (Received)
    2035
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Here is a link to the shooting analysis story I mentioned yesterday.

    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...oting-incident

  5. #35
    He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

    Stg1swret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    860
    Thanks (Given)
    48
    Thanks (Received)
    248
    Likes (Given)
    130
    Likes (Received)
    695
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    The time line has changed again. The Zerohedge article is pretty precise. There is a lot that doesn't add up. The GF and the brother, are both with-holding information. I'd sit on the GF and keep allying pressure on her. She has the key to this whole event. The brother knows something, but not half of what the GF does.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"


    If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

  6. #36
    Bacon saver
    Brownwater Riverrat 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,107
    Thanks (Given)
    462
    Thanks (Received)
    400
    Likes (Given)
    1012
    Likes (Received)
    1359
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Went back and fixed my previous post senior chief.
    Too old to be falling down steps or walking into walls. That's one of the reasons I got out in 1973. You could see it coming with the voluntary service thing. I knew then my mouth and actions would get my ass in trouble. Was offered next E-6 stripe to stay in but knew it wouldn't be worth the bullshit.
    Doesn't matter, it's alright with me. I was just being me. Nobody really knew my paygrade here (on site) anyway. I never thew it around in the Navy either. You earned it back in my day........and then.....things started to change. But that's another story. I "toe-ed" the line as often as necessary and crossed it when I had to. You got out when we needed you the most, you coulda been training guys like ME! Uuuuuuh bad Idea..........he, he.

    Back to the topic at hand, seems pretty quiet lately, I have read and heard a lot of theory, all plausible. Fact remains they will only tell us what they want to tell us. I see one sheriff that looks like he's carrying the weight of the whole country on his shoulders, I see an FBI guy that looks shifty as shit. Since the first time I laid eyes on him, I knew that he just rubs me the wrong way. It's like when you know somethings not right about a person the first time something comes out of their mouth, matches the way they look, you know you don't trust that fuck. Something's not coming out. Just my roll-a-quarters.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

  7. #37
    CC Gray Panther
    eagle326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ohio surrounded by farm land
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks (Given)
    518
    Thanks (Received)
    259
    Likes (Given)
    2118
    Likes (Received)
    1180
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Doesn't matter, it's alright with me. I was just being me. Nobody really knew my paygrade here (on site) anyway. I never thew it around in the Navy either. You earned it back in my day........and then.....things started to change. But that's another story. I "toe-ed" the line as often as necessary and crossed it when I had to. You got out when we needed you the most, you coulda been training guys like ME! Uuuuuuh bad Idea..........he, he.

    Back to the topic at hand, seems pretty quiet lately, I have read and heard a lot of theory, all plausible. Fact remains they will only tell us what they want to tell us. I see one sheriff that looks like he's carrying the weight of the whole country on his shoulders, I see an FBI guy that looks shifty as shit. Since the first time I laid eyes on him, I knew that he just rubs me the wrong way. It's like when you know somethings not right about a person the first time something comes out of their mouth, matches the way they look, you know you don't trust that fuck. Something's not coming out. Just my roll-a-quarters.
    You got out when we needed you the most, you could've been training guys like ME! Uuuuuuh bad Idea..........he, he.

    Training guys like you who think like the old brown boots would have been an honor. Cause I know my 6 would have been covered. Now as to how many hours I'd be before company commander explaining your exploits would be a challenge but one I'd relish. I really wanted to do 20 to 30 years as I was 17 when I went in 1968. But hearing some of the lower ranks and even upper ranks speak about how they could change things just scared the shit out of my view of a viable fighting force.

    Back on topic ; I noticed how the sheriff was nervous and stuttered at times . When he keep repeating no conspiracy my neck hairs stood up. If you have to keep repeating certain phrases it tells me someone is on over watch to make sure company line is towed. Also stating that the time line is fluid and can change many times over the investigation. Sounds like the never ending story book. As for the F.B.I. ; well we all know how that works. I'm no Sherlock Holmes but something smells to high heaven.

  8. #38
    may be in trouble

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    East of the Kingdom of Nye
    Posts
    548
    Thanks (Given)
    31
    Thanks (Received)
    69
    Likes (Given)
    71
    Likes (Received)
    209
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Sheriff Joe lost one of his people in this perfidy, and it would not be a surprise in the world that part of his briefing packet had 9x12s of his family members captioned "Be a shame if something happened to them." or equivalent. Poor sod, to be put in such a grip.

    And the lackwit media is going on about the fuel tanks. Not only bought-n-paid-for, but STUPID and bought-n-paid-for.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •