Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Vegas Massacre

  1. #21
    may be in trouble

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    East of the Kingdom of Nye
    Posts
    548
    Thanks (Given)
    31
    Thanks (Received)
    69
    Likes (Given)
    71
    Likes (Received)
    209
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    A few rounds hit the jet fuel storage tanks near the venue. It is anyone's guess whether it was intentional or not. I would posit, that if he intended to set them ablaze, he would have concentrated more fire at them. This POS planned his attack well. High ground, open field of fire, and a rudimentary alarm system to warn him of detection.
    His gf knows a lot more then she has told the FBI, but she has a good lawyer. It is what she hasn't said that holds the key to what happened. This guy is pretty much a blank sheet of paper. Eventually, someone will let something slip. There is much more here then meets the eye.
    Agreed. gf needs to be locked in a room with nothing but pictures of the 58. And she needs to have her background checked. Hard. Same thing with the lawyer.

    French cops have a unique method of interrogation... garde a vie, I believe they call it. For 72 hours they can ask anything, say anything... they can't touch the suspect, but the suspect can't leave.

  2. #22
    Bacon saver
    Brownwater Riverrat 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,107
    Thanks (Given)
    462
    Thanks (Received)
    400
    Likes (Given)
    1012
    Likes (Received)
    1359
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    True Dat.

    Damn!!!; Nothing like going out as a corpse covered in brass.
    The "original" Mr. "T" starter kit. Hoo-Yah brother.

    My point is that in the words of "preparedness" they cannot pass a bill banning "just one" gun, piece, part, application, "kinda looks like" all by it self! There will be a whole lot of other shit they will want to take away/enforce on law abiding American Gun Owners. Watch for it, all they need is their foot in the door. Kinda like that guy marries guy thing. Now they can marry their sister, dog, self and various other shit they can come up with, bathrooms....... This a "we still want to take things away from you" issue we are talking about here. 2nd Amendment rights are gonna get chipped away at little by little. It wasn't the "bump-stock" that killed those people. Keep that in mind......just....my roll-a-quarters.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

  3. #23
    CC Gray Panther
    eagle326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ohio surrounded by farm land
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks (Given)
    518
    Thanks (Received)
    259
    Likes (Given)
    2118
    Likes (Received)
    1180
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    The "original" Mr. "T" starter kit. Hoo-Yah brother.

    My point is that in the words of "preparedness" they cannot pass a bill banning "just one" gun, piece, part, application, "kinda looks like" all by it self! There will be a whole lot of other shit they will want to take away/enforce on law abiding American Gun Owners. Watch for it, all they need is their foot in the door. Kinda like that guy marries guy thing. Now they can marry their sister, dog, self and various other shit they can come up with, bathrooms....... This a "we still want to take things away from you" issue we are talking about here. 2nd Amendment rights are gonna get chipped away at little by little. It wasn't the "bump-stock" that killed those people. Keep that in mind......just....my roll-a-quarters.
    Of this you're right on. Watch so called republicans that side with democrats and you'll see the hidden wall of mis- peak being used. They will use different wording but the lyrics will be the same. Same song different vocalist.
    Having the patience of Job they will as you say load up many articles and see how many they can get right now, Then after the next incident will go for the rest. I wouldn't be so skeptical but a majority of people are dumbed down and some out right retarded by virtue of the fact that they cannot process a clear thought on their own.

    This man shot up a venue of probably 70 to 90% conservatives like fish in a barrel . Somewhere someone is hoping to ignite the fire to get gun owners to do something stupid in order to lay out a case for total gun control even though it will probably cause a 2nd. Civil War. But to them the ends justifies the means.

    Only problem is the blow back they'll get that they didn't count on and make no mistake ; if that fuse gets light it'll be unlike anything we've seen in our journey so far.

    Just my 2 cents
    Ride low and drive on

  4. #24
    He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

    Stg1swret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    860
    Thanks (Given)
    48
    Thanks (Received)
    248
    Likes (Given)
    130
    Likes (Received)
    695
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Should the general public, and non= nprepper gun owner agree to their agenda, when ATF shows up , repeat after me, " I lost my guns when in a canoe crossing the lake", let them go and find them.Admit to nothing, deny, and counter accuse.

    They are coming for our guns, it is just a matter of time. By theway as an aside, railroad tracks area great caching/hiding spot, impossible to detect a gun/rifle, due to all the spikes and metallic trash along them.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"


    If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

  5. #25
    Bacon saver
    Brownwater Riverrat 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,107
    Thanks (Given)
    462
    Thanks (Received)
    400
    Likes (Given)
    1012
    Likes (Received)
    1359
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    Should the general public, and non= nprepper gun owner agree to their agenda, when ATF shows up , repeat after me, " I lost my guns when in a canoe crossing the lake", let them go and find them.Admit to nothing, deny, and counter accuse.

    They are coming for our guns, it is just a matter of time. By theway as an aside, railroad tracks area great caching/hiding spot, impossible to detect a gun/rifle, due to all the spikes and metallic trash along them.
    Sorry, I had a giggle moment. Sittin there waiting by the tracks for someone to dig up their stash. "Thank you very much, have a nice day", "Oh here's one pistol and a bullet, choose wisely." (good luck finding the right spot) But yes, great Idea, miles and miles of RR tracks across the country and plenty of metal all around them.

    As for "gun grabbin" I think the day when that comes there will be a "shot heard throughout the country" it will be the beginning of a ah situation I believe. There's too many. However the politicians are jumping all over this tragedy and could give two shits about the dead and wounded. There's a shit storm amidst and they ain't sailors. OK enough of that.

    Just keep your eye on the ball people, also the third baseman. and right field. Head on a swivel, catcher's got your ass. No umpires, britches are loaded. Wipe your ass, carry-on.........remember, you're number one, you got point, mission comes first.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

  6. #26
    CC Gray Panther
    eagle326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ohio surrounded by farm land
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks (Given)
    518
    Thanks (Received)
    259
    Likes (Given)
    2118
    Likes (Received)
    1180
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Sorry, I had a giggle moment. Sittin there waiting by the tracks for someone to dig up their stash. "Thank you very much, have a nice day", "Oh here's one pistol and a bullet, choose wisely." (good luck finding the right spot) But yes, great Idea, miles and miles of RR tracks across the country and plenty of metal all around them.

    As for "gun grabbin" I think the day when that comes there will be a "shot heard throughout the country" it will be the beginning of a ah situation I believe. There's too many. However the politicians are jumping all over this tragedy and could give two shits about the dead and wounded. There's a shit storm amidst and they ain't sailors. OK enough of that.

    Just keep your eye on the ball people, also the third baseman. and right field. Head on a swivel, catcher's got your ass. No umpires, britches are loaded. Wipe your ass, carry-on.........remember, you're number one, you got point, mission comes first.
    I'll take point as long as you got my 6.

  7. #27
    He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

    Stg1swret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    860
    Thanks (Given)
    48
    Thanks (Received)
    248
    Likes (Given)
    130
    Likes (Received)
    695
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    I'll take point as long as you got my 6.
    Got your 6 brother, any time, any place!
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"


    If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

  8. #28
    Bacon saver
    Brownwater Riverrat 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,107
    Thanks (Given)
    462
    Thanks (Received)
    400
    Likes (Given)
    1012
    Likes (Received)
    1359
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Hey, step aside, I always take the lead. Always 1st up the ladder. You just got to hear the thoughts in my head again. You can't just take that as face value when I'm talking to myself. That's just bullshit man..........

    Either way, I think we're a merry lot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    By the way I haven't been paying to much attention to the news, recently heard something about a screwed up timeline and another employee reporting the incident.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

  9. #29
    I'll most likely shit myself


    bacpacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    7,090
    Thanks (Given)
    1485
    Thanks (Received)
    578
    Likes (Given)
    7613
    Likes (Received)
    2035
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    There has been more "chages" to this from so many different places it's crazy. Heard yesterday that with local cops and FBI crawling all over his house it also got broke into. How the hell did that happen?
    L try and post up an article on here tonight I found on zerohedge.com guy wrote about all the stuff that just don't fit the story that's out there.point by point.

  10. #30
    CC Gray Panther
    eagle326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ohio surrounded by farm land
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks (Given)
    518
    Thanks (Received)
    259
    Likes (Given)
    2118
    Likes (Received)
    1180
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Hey, step aside, I always take the lead. Always 1st up the ladder. You just got to hear the thoughts in my head again. You can't just take that as face value when I'm talking to myself. That's just bullshit man..........

    Either way, I think we're a merry lot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    By the way I haven't been paying to much attention to the news, recently heard something about a screwed up timeline and another employee reporting the incident.
    Well my being an E-5 when I got out and you being Chief I'll defer to your rightful place to lead and I'll be where ever you place me. AIRBORNE SENIOR CHIEF!!!!!
    Last edited by eagle326; 10-13-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •