Thread: New shop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I might have mentioned it last year, but I was contacting several companies that made these types of buildings to check out their prices, ease of assembly, delivery charges, etc. About a month later I got a call from Mayflower Steel Bldg. The sales rep told me he had a building there someone had ordered, put down a deposit on, but couldn’t then pay the balance. It was smaller than what I wanted, so I ordered some extra panels to make it to the size I wanted, added on the end walls, and added an 8x8 over head door. The original buyer paid xtra for the arch connector plates, and I also ordered pins that screw onto the interior bolts so insulation can be installed easier, just pushing the insulation panels onto the pins, and pushing on a plastic disc onto the pin after the insulation is on to hold it into place. Even with the delivery, the total cost was only $7629. From what I’ve seen, the 20x40 would normally sell for around $15,000. I pays to shop around and to ask for any help they can give you.[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Domeguy; 10-20-2017 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Spealling
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.