Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist Attack NYC

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Terrorist Attack NYC

A lone wolf in a rented pickup, mowed down pedestrians in NYC near the 9/11 memorial site. 8 dead. terrorist wounded and in custody.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Let's hope he recovers and the authorities can get some info from him. Then he can die from a bad, painful infection.

may be in trouble

Cretin tried the cheapo way to see his virgins by waving a BBgun and an airsoft gun. Had the cops killed him, all the whiners would have been all over the cops for killing someone armed with toys... never minding that he had killed so many with the truck.

Hope they squeeze him like a sponge, and not feed him one crumb of halal food.

For the Love of Cats

now he's demanding an isis flag for his hospital room.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

may be in trouble

Unadulterated gall. He wants it, go get it his dam'self. And note down each and every sympathizer to him... INCLUDING (ESPECIALLY!) the media.

Provide him with a fine gastronomic feast! Plenty of bacon or ham and eggs for breakfast! All the ham and cheese sandwiches his stomach can take and for dinner, allow him to have his choice of honey baked or smoked ham.

he'll get a life sentence in a US prison and get treated like a God by the blacks - suffer??? - not likely ....

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Don’t forget the pork chop and possum pie for desert,
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    he'll get a life sentence in a US prison and get treated like a God by the blacks - suffer??? - not likely ....

He'll end up in a SuperMax.

Bacon saver

Lost track of this topic, did he ever get read his rights? Give him to me, I'll make him talk and I'll let him live, I won't reward him. We need to ban Home Depot trucks, Home Depot renting anything, and toy guns. Now some Air Force "eject" shoots up a church, this is not going to be "a way of life" for us anymore. We are not the EU, this is for the most part preventable. "Immigration"

All of these idiots arrived at their destination by their own determination, doesn't matter what they used, they would have tried to succeed one way or another. Terrorist Manual 101. They arrested some kid I heard yesterday for making threats about a (not even going to use the words) on a video..........had guns all around him, etc. They found a bunch of loaded weps, etc. OK, hey, the guy made threats, it's on line, authorities reacted someone was arrested, great job. NOW GO OUT AND GET THE REST OF THEM! This stuff is going on all the time, I know a few famous faces I'd have sitting in jail for making death threats against the POTUS on video. I believe he said "We are a nation of laws"

One must be very careful or very stupid when posting on the internet. Cause you can't redact "stupid" BTDT..........
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.