Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Prison Time / Bergdahl

CC Gray Panther

No Prison Time / Bergdahl

Just saw on news site that the low life son of a bitch got a dishonorable discharge , busted to E-1 and must pay $1000.00 a month for 10 months.
    Where the hell is justice? This man got his brothers wounded and killed and this fucking judge lets him walk!!!

The cowardly bastard should have faced a firing squad and nothing less. This pisses me off to no end. The military judge spit in the face of the wounded and on the graves of the fallen. I give a rat's ass less what his captors did to him!! He asked for it by his actions to desert.

I feel for the families who lives he ruined and hope they can somehow remain strong for their self and families sake.

Thats what happens when the POTUS tweets....he should have kept his fingers to himself.

And I think this slimy coward should have been put away for life...

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Eagle said it all in my opinion!
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

I'll most likely shit myself

Agree with Eagle 100%. That bastard should have been shot TODAY! No excuse for him walking out. If anything he should have been left with the Taliban since he wanted to spend time with them.

may be in trouble

Hung. Slowly.

Did the court make ANY sort of statement about the miserable bastard's lightness of sentence?

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

There was no trial. The Deserter, I refuse to utter his name, plead guilty, so no one got to testify. Had the searchers and members of the command he served in been able to testify, the POS would have gotten a much heavier sentence. Yes he should have gotten a death sentence, but in today's PC culture, which unfortunately permeated the military, that was a non starter. You would of had to of held thid trial over 35 years ago to even get a chance of that happening. We should have let him rot with the Taliban, but our then Communist in Chief decided to swap 5 high level terrorists for his relief, and then praised his service. The families of those killed and wounded trying to find him, should file a civil suit against the POS, to ensure that when this POS writes a book, or tries to shop a movie about his "ordeal", he never sees a dime.You can pretty much bet this POS is going to try and capitalize on this.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    There was no trial. The Deserter, I refuse to utter his name, plead guilty, so no one got to testify. Had the searchers and members of the command he served in been able to testify, the POS would have gotten a much heavier sentence. Yes he should have gotten a death sentence, but in today's PC culture, which unfortunately permeated the military, that was a non starter. You would of had to of held thid trial over 35 years ago to even get a chance of that happening. We should have let him rot with the Taliban, but our then Communist in Chief decided to swap 5 high level terrorists for his relief, and then praised his service. The families of those killed and wounded trying to find him, should file a civil suit against the POS, to ensure that when this POS writes a book, or tries to shop a movie about his "ordeal", he never sees a dime.You can pretty much bet this POS is going to try and capitalize on this.
    He'll probably run for senate.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    There was no trial. The Deserter, I refuse to utter his name, plead guilty, so no one got to testify. Had the searchers and members of the command he served in been able to testify, the POS would have gotten a much heavier sentence. Yes he should have gotten a death sentence, but in today's PC culture, which unfortunately permeated the military, that was a non starter. You would of had to of held thid trial over 35 years ago to even get a chance of that happening.
    I wonder if Trump, as C-in-C, can issue an order to reinstate hanging and firing squad for military crimes?

Deserter should be shunned, and probably will be. Egomaniacal scuz probably doesn't have a second's remorse, and probably should / will be monitored.

Situations like this make a body's skin crawl, that they wore the same uniform as this... thing.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Unfortunately, Trump can not re-instate hanging or the firing squad. The UCMJ is subject to Congressi9nal approval. The only crime more Heinous then this would have been turning ones weapon on your own troops.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Can anyone or anything turn over the judges decision?
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.