Thread: Hawaii ballistic missile alert false alarm

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Hawaii ballistic missile alert false alarm

Any ants over in Hawaii? They had a false EAS activation this morning about a ballistic missile threat. What would be your plan if your woke up to this on your phone?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...arm/index.html
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Heh. Either the system was hacked, OR

A missile was launched, and was shot down.....

The Truth is OUT THERE!

I'll most likely shit myself

MSN is saying it was an accident. However it's also out there that it takes 2 people to send this message out. There is also a question asked by the system before it goes out "Do you want to send this message?" There was multiple people involved whatever happened.

Walking on Sunshine

I was on another site and one of their members lives there. Seems instead of the "test" of the system ,someone pushed the wrong button and freaked everyone out.

Hawaii is 100% leftist - enjoying the opportunity to rip Prez Trump - some ANTIFA HI state worker idiot used the Saturday morning to access the office - hack the boss's computer and sent out the alert ...

accident my foot .... every a-hole from Obammy to Jamie Lee Curtis is aboard the "It's Trump's Fault" - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    MSN is saying it was an accident. However it's also out there that it takes 2 people to send this message out. There is also a question asked by the system before it goes out "Do you want to send this message?" There was multiple people involved whatever happened.
    All smoking 'choom'.