Thread: If you cannot be trusted with a gun...you will never be trusted with a vote.

If you cannot be trusted with a gun...you will never be trusted with a vote.

After observing the conduct of the left in this country ..this is the conclusion to which I have arrived.

Do not despair ...it is much worse than this ...but we will never be so informed ..even by the phony conservative Republicans.

It is up to you ..the American Citizen ...to awaken and get others awake to the difficulty of real thinking verses real emoting.

Emoting is today what is passing for thinking among many and in particular our young people....mostly runaway rabid, rampant emotions being substituted for thinking.

You obviously cannot be trusted with a gun....so why would you be trusted with a vote? Someone is so obviously trying to rig both marketpalces against the American Public..and using runaway, rampant, rabid emotions to so do.

So much in America today has become Jerry Springer like...runaway, rabid, rampant emotional control to drown out and silence thinking Americans.

You cannot be trusted with your own monies.

You cannot be trusted to teach your own children your basic beliefs.

You cannot be trusted with your religion.

You cannot be trusted to voice your own views and opinions....you must be silenced here.

You cannot be trusted with a gun

And of course ...you cannot be trusted with a vote....particularly and especially if you cannot be trusted with this list of items.

Pass the word to others ....this very concept....so that they can begin thinking for themselves.

You know what really pisses me off...

And that is our phony Republican Party conservatives are totally silent on this ...in particular gun control...they are mostly silent ....their silence is deafening to me.

I no longer trust the Republican Party ..it think most of them are phonies...and not conservative at all.

I think the Republican party is nothing more than Democrat Lite....both of them are Ishmaelites...working to put the American people into bondage...secretly and privily. To make us more like Englishmen and Continentals....subjects with privileges granted by government instead of citizens with rights.

You folks certainly do not have to buy into this ....it is just my observation of the nature of what is going on out here.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-05-2018 at 03:20 AM.

I'll most likely shit myself

Well put OT and spot on IMO. And exactly right about the republicans. They've proven this for many years now. The two current parties are just two sides of the same crooked coin.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Well put OT and spot on IMO. And exactly right about the republicans. They've proven this for many years now. The two current parties are just two sides of the same crooked coin.

It's the old good cop ; bad cop scenario. Coupled with dumbing down the populace ; herd mentality thinking to be safe with in the group with the false sense of power.These people and politicians have sold their souls for power and wealth. Those who follow will soon learn that they're the slave work force for their ruler's lifestyle.

Their children will also become the pleasure bodies for those whose lust knows no bounds. Those of us with open eyes must hold the line and take back that which is our birth right. ( Birthright equals Freedom. )
    Without it death is the only option as we go down fighting.

Eagle
    Run low ; Drive on :

Bacon saver

Well personally I feel that the "shootings" in general have a connection to politicians and rich MF's........point being is that alot of this shit looks way to coincidental in each incident. There's way too many dots connected in each one. Archive our postings over the years and you'll see.

Just my "roll-a-quarters"
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    It's the old good cop ; bad cop scenario. Coupled with dumbing down the populace ; herd mentality thinking to be safe with in the group with the false sense of power.These people and politicians have sold their souls for power and wealth. Those who follow will soon learn that they're the slave work force for their ruler's lifestyle.

Their children will also become the pleasure bodies for those whose lust knows no bounds. Those of us with open eyes must hold the line and take back that which is our birth right. ( Birthright equals Freedom. )
    Without it death is the only option as we go down fighting.

Eagle
    Run low ; Drive on :

Wow...."Good Cop/Bad Cop.....GFW Hegel and his dialectic...thesis, Synthesis, antithesis. Agree with your assessment.

And with this craze to manufacture a bad guy to constantly "Herd" Americans in a certain direction..with certain beliefs...you can see them playing over and over and over...."Good Cop/Bad Cop." You can even predict it coming and with the same olde "Usual Suspects" promoting it and being said mouthpieces for it.

Now......as to this............................

Their children will also become the pleasure bodies for those whose lust knows no bounds.
    One of the things I do is study history ..when you can find or locate real uncensored...unfiltered history. And one aspect of this quest for real history ....is "The Occult." In particular here ...the trail or path of the "Occult Religions."

In certain aspects and iterations of this religion...it is quite disturbing..going way back into history. And I mean here ...repetition/iteration.

My read of history is that someone or something..some group or unidentified groups are trying to bring back the olde ancient religion/religions and their practices ....as a new and improved package with whiteners and brighteners....when it is in actuality ...an olde religion and practice...repackaged and dependent on us not knowing any history.

How do I know this....again...history.

For no one capable of thinking for themselves and outside of the "Herd" defines what and who they are by their sexuality. It simply is not done as a record of history...unless you are heavily steeped in Pagan Tradition.

People define themselves by their family name/lineage....their occupation...or some great work one has done and left to posterity.

This is it ..en Toto. Never by ones sexuality.

One has to be educated to become this stupid so as to try to pass this sexual nonsense off as "Enlightenment."

This is how one knows that someone, some group, some movement is trying to bring us back to the olde ancient Occult/Fertility Religions ....from ancient times....back to Pre Flood religions and practices.

And one of the indexes ..the fingerprints of the Olde Ancient Fertility Religions/Paganism...is going after the children to bring them into the fold.

What is going on here in America...for those capable of thinking outside the Herd....is that this group..these groups..these people...are literally stealing the childhood from our children and grandchildren and trying to bring them into adulthood before their time.

It took a very wise olde woman to make me see this ..though I knew the history. I am ever grateful to this olde woman for awakening me to this aspect of what is going on out here.

Stealing the childhood from our children and grandchildren in this manner is a demonstration of how demonism works...It is demonic in it's pattern. No time to be just children anymore..but straight into adulthood.

And much of politics today...has turned into demonism...a 180 degree flip flop of our parents and grandparents time and coming out into the open with this pattern of operation.

I suspect that this is also why history is no longer a well taught subject today in grammar school through colleges and steered/herded into PC default teachings with what little history they do teach....ie...the blame game.

I am not speaking here against sex or sexuality..but against stupidity...ignorance.

My...non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Well personally I feel that the "shootings" in general have a connection to politicians and rich MF's........point being is that alot of this shit looks way to coincidental in each incident. There's way too many dots connected in each one. Archive our postings over the years and you'll see.

Just my "roll-a-quarters"

This is part and parcel of the Occult/Concealed religion and method of operation for which I described in my previous post. It is not accidental..but deliberate.

And you are exactly correct in connecting the dots...and this is what I have done in searching out history. For eventually you begin to see dots for which to connect.
    You are in the X ring with connecting the dots.

Yes Sir....keep them in the X ring.

Again...my non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

The source of all known trouble in the universe

@Orangetom : Please post in the correct forums.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!