Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I do not care what does or does not happen at the Oscar Awards...

I do not care what does or does not happen at the Oscar Awards...

For a number of years now..I have become disgusted with the Oscar Nomination Awards...the Golde Globes too.

All that leftist backslapping pabulum.

None of it interests me.

I would very much like to see Hollywood fold up and lose it's influence over Americans who cannot and will not think for themselves. It is the same to me with the NFL..and what is happening to them. America is losing it's interest in the NFL...about time too. I wish the same for Hollywood.

For.....you see......Hollywood...does not represent America. I know this and have known it for years and years now.

I do not live a television and movie life or lifestyle. These are not my idols to worship on the big screen. I live and work in the real world and most of those Hollywood people ..I would not trust to feed my pets.

Hollywood is not a default setting to represent America.

The News Media...the MSM is not representative of America....the MSN is not the automatic default setting to represent America......though they try to conduct themselves as judge, jury , and executioner. I resent this in the MSM...trial by press.

It is the same with Hollywood...and now too the NFL.

And It is getting clear to many Americans ....that Washington DC does not represent us as well. They obviously represent someone or something but not the American People.

How do I know this.....

I know this because of the incestuous relationship between Hollywood and Washington DC. It is simply a matter of connecting the dots. I do not need an "expert" to help me connect these dots.

This alone, this incestuous relationship, is why Hollywood and Washington DC do not represent America though they would gaslight us into thinking that they do represent us...it simply is not so. They represent their deceitful grab at power...not the American People....and the American People so voted in November of 2016.
    Ameirica and Americans had had enough of Washington DC and Hollywood...incest....images....misrepresentation and so voted.

And these groups have been trying to overthrow the will of the American People because they believe that they truly represent America by default...when all they have is disrespect for America and Americans.

" If you as an American ...cannot be trusted with a gun....you will never be trusted with a vote."

Think it through ..it fits....and then look closely again at Hollywood and Washington DC.

I don't care two hoots what happens at the Oscars.

And the MSM needs to get the message....all of the MSM. They are wasting to much valuable time and space on this Oscars nonsense.

My Non Ishmaelite .02.
    Orangetom

Bacon saver

I concur with your "assessment " of the situation. I like my movies, but we have basically boycotted the theaters for the most part. Hollywood doesn't run or represent our nation, however, some people actually think they do. I don't consider their opinions worth two shits............OK, maybe I read some of this stuff to get my "two shits" done in the morning. Problem is, I can't wipe my ass with a laptop.

But I'm sure someone has already figured out how to do that.........
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Walk in movies ended for me around here when they put up those signs wherein you could not carry concealed into a theater.

I have no interest in walking into gun free zone...as history demonstrates.

I will wait for them to come out on DVD and watch them. I like my movies too within reason. I do not worship these people as some kind of demi god or idol...not for me thanks.

Bingo..on their opinions....me too. I'll make up my own mind on these things and without Hollywood's help.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Walk in movies ended for me around here when they put up those signs wherein you could not carry concealed into a theater.

I will wait for them to come out on DVD and watch them. I like my movies too within reason. I do not worship these people as some kind of demi god or idol...not for me thanks.

Bingo..on their opinions....me too. I'll make up my own mind on these things and without Hollywood's help.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

is it state law about theaters and carry or just the BS company? - wouldn't worry about anything company oriented - there's no freaking teeth in that ....

CC Gray Panther
    I haven't watched the Oscars in over 30 tears. It turned into a self serving circle jerk with the presenters and winners trying to bring the audience to some kind of orgasmic release. Perpetrating the belief that they are the sum total of the characters they play in their matrix.

While all the time never understanding that they're like monkeys in a circus there to perform as their masters dictate. The almighty wizard behind the curtain chuckles as how fool hearty and ignorant and pliable they are if you stoke their egos. Morals is and insult to them and their so called knowledge ; pleasures due them and the intelligence they told they have compared to the working masses.

Yet they live as the Roman empire did and know not that civilized man or to them the so called Barbarians are at their door just like Roman times. And when the day comes and the barbarians breech their inner sanctums they will plead for the same mercy and understanding that they wouldn't show before their downfall.

And it is this paradigm shift that shall shake the foundations of their empire and leave it and it's inhabitants buried in the rumble of their own sins and power. No longer to infest the world or it's people.

just my 2 cents
    Eagle

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    As for those signs. I never saw them so I always carry. Must have been the sunglasses

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    I haven't watched the Oscars in over 30 tears. It turned into a self serving circle jerk with the presenters and winners trying to bring the audience to some kind of orgasmic release. Perpetrating the belief that they are the sum total of the characters they play in their matrix.

While all the time never understanding that they're like monkeys in a circus there to perform as their masters dictate. The almighty wizard behind the curtain chuckles as how fool hearty and ignorant and pliable they are if you stoke their egos. Morals is and insult to them and their so called knowledge ; pleasures due them and the intelligence they told they have compared to the working masses.

Yet they live as the Roman empire did and know not that civilized man or to them the so called Barbarians are at their door just like Roman times. And when the day comes and the barbarians breech their inner sanctums they will plead for the same mercy and understanding that they wouldn't show before their downfall.

And it is this paradigm shift that shall shake the foundations of their empire and leave it and it's inhabitants buried in the rumble of their own sins and power. No longer to infest the world or it's people.

just my 2 cents
    Eagle
    More like a roll-a-half dollars
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

I think the a-holes out did themselves this year - clapping & applauding for a movie about a child molester - just because it was intended to be some kind of jab at VP Pence -

small wonder why the ratings tanked the lowest EVER ....

The source of all known trouble in the universe

@Orangetom : I don't even understand why you bring it up. And I agree with you. Last time Hollywood saw a dollar from me was a very long time ago.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

I'll most likely shit myself

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post

just my 2 cents
    Eagle
    Damn Pops! Very well said. And like BWRR said that was much more that .02 cents.

CC Gray Panther
    Thanks son. Wasn't me though ; It was those voices in my head you know.
    They wander out of the box sometimes.