Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018 Subaru Forester

Bacon saver

"Army" manual, what did you expect? OK, I think I said something about having four volumes for this and changing the # in the link. But hey, you think it was easy for a Squid to navigate an Army manual? I had a hard time searching for what I thought you needed, I just hope it was helpful. I'd do some more digging right now but I am "detained elsewhere" between chiropractor (long story) and new property. Busy, busy, busy man. Let me know if you do need some more help, if I've been useful.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    "Army" manual, what did you expect? OK, I think I said something about having four volumes for this and changing the # in the link. But hey, you think it was easy for a Squid to navigate an Army manual? I had a hard time searching for what I thought you needed, I just hope it was helpful. I'd do some more digging right now but I am "detained elsewhere" between chiropractor (long story) and new property. Busy, busy, busy man. Let me know if you do need some more help, if I've been useful.
    Manuals are written in code . You need Secret Squirrel's decoder ring ooorrr a few swallows of Domey's elixir.

Military Manuals are for people who already know the answer and just want to prove they know it to someone else. I have never had any luck with them.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Very helpful, thank you.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by gm2 View Post
    Military Manuals are for people who already know the answer and just want to prove they know it to someone else. I have never had any luck with them.
    Coast Guard............one has to be a bit more flexible. I've said it before and I'll say it again. "I have the utmost respect for you guys" that is until now...... they took away the "being able to read" requirement.
    I never had a problem with a tech manuals till they put them on CDs. At which point I had my BM2 take the dicks/ah discs and go tie himself to a printer for a few days, two sided copies of course.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.