Thread: To the Ants of Lincoln, Moore, Franklin and Coffee Counties in Tennessee

may be in trouble

To the Ants of Lincoln, Moore, Franklin and Coffee Counties in Tennessee

I will be entering this on tngunowners.com, shtfready.com, and bullionstackers.net.

Presently, I am in Tullahoma, Tennessee. I'm having the devil's own time trying to get into an apartment here, not from the lack of money, but lacking a job, refernces, and a vehicle. In order to get a job or vehicle, I need an address... and round and round it goes.
    In simple, I need someone to help me manage this task in either the cities of Manchester, Winchester, Lynchburg, or Fayetteville. Zillow and apartments.com have been singularly unhelpful, and I would go in person, save for the above lack of a car.

I have enough for $600 a month for a six months' lease plus an additional month for security. I also have $1000 to put in my helper's hand on signing the lease.

PM's only please.

Roland Balke

may be in trouble

And now I am fixed for the next 5.5 months down here in a room in Winchester, and a '03 Chrysler Town and Country.

Both in Cash.

Them as what need contact data from me feel free to PM me.

the newly Tennesseean Kesephist

I'll most likely shit myself

Glad to hear it Keep. I knew you'd land on your feet somewhere in the state.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    If you need anything, give me a call.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

may be in trouble

Apologies for the hiatus... settling in and work. At Wal-Mart Tullahoma, Sports... 32 hrs/wk until I can get a full time position...and actually got a boss that will keep it at 32 and a couple of 40's. Looking to get a place in Tullahoma to cut down on 36 mile work round trips.

Still seeking a town-edge 2-3 acres to pour a trailer-and-garage sized pad on, park a trailer on it, so that when it comes time to close my accounts at work once and for all for someone else, I will finally work for myself.

Kesephist