Thread: The world is getting crazier

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

The world is getting crazier

The world is getting crazier by the minute. First they took away their guns...now they are trying to take away their knives, what’s next...if you harsh language, they cut out your tongue?

Copied from Fox News

London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced a tough crackdown on knives Sunday as the city reels from a spike in stabbings that have led its number of homicides to top New York City's for two straight months.

He tweeted: “No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law.”

The tweet also included an action plan to boost police power and prevent future violence.

London has seen more than 50 homicides already in 2018.

Most of the city’s murder victims have been stabbed to death, as guns are tightly restricted in Britain and shootings are relatively rare.

If the bloody trend continues, London will far surpass the 130 murders in 2017 and reach a number not seen since the early 2000s.

In February and March, London hit the unwanted milestone of recording more homicides than New York, the first time in modern history, as*Fox News*previously reported.

The cities are roughly the same size, with more than 8 million people, and have similar extremes of poverty and wealth, but London has never recorded more murders in a year than the U.S. metropolis. New York had 290 homicides in 2017, the lowest number in decades.

There are multiple candidates to blame for the city’s rising homicide rate, investigators have said. Police and community workers say London’s surge is driven in part by battles over control of the illegal drug trade and a “postcode war” between street gangs.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

For the Love of Cats

A prime example at how well gun control works
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

"There are multiple candidates to blame for the city’s rising homicide rate, investigators have said. Police and community workers say London’s surge is driven in part by battles over control of the illegal drug trade and a “postcode war” between street gangs."

if it wasn't for Khan's control over London the truth could get out ....

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Well, this was predictable, and predicted.
    We knew after the guns, it would be the knives.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

Bacon saver

Hey, but they didn't ban missiles right? There's always a loophole somewhere..........

As the topic of banning goes here in the US........I REALLY doubt that will happen during my lifetime. Oh, don't take the wrong way, some nitwit will get something passed. But when it comes to crew served weapons/small arms, they will have a civil war on their hands and they know it.

There are people that won't roll over and there will be a spark that ignites that flame of Patriotism. It's just when and where that decides this and I know damn well that WILL happen. Things keep going the way they are going I could very well be wrong.

I know we've been down this road before folks, this topic comes up every time there's a shooting. It's all very political and not "in accordance with" the standing orders that this country was founded on. The one in the same that they were sworn to protect when they took that office. The Constitution.......
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

by Illini Warrior,

if it wasn't for Khan's control over London the truth could get out ....
    Thinking the same thing about Sweden today. Thinking the same group are running the censorship in both countries....same MO.

If they wont trust you with a Knife ...they will never trust you with a vote.

If they wont trust you with a gun ......they will never trust you with a vote.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite