Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2A Rally

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Trust...LOL LOL LOL...Trust!!!!???

One of the facets of what I do in my job is handle Uranium 235 fuel rods to be installed in Nuclear Reactors. We receive them, prepare them, and then install them.

LOL LOL LOL....now this realization is what got me to understanding whom it is in this country who has trust issues....and this line of thought became that if we could not be trusted with a gun ...we as Americans will never be trusted with a vote.

This line of work has also solidified for me that I will not trust the phony left and also the phony right in this country. I will make up my own mind and for my own reasons...in everything.

I know the left are a bunch of phonies merely by their method of operation and lack of historical understanding and knowledge. All emotional outrage ..no thinking going on. Their method of operation/MO is designed to prevent thinking..

I came to realize that the Republicans are phonies because while all this "Shakedown by Guilt and Shame" are happening they are totally silent...even on gun rights and teaching people to think their way through this confusion...this "Shakedown."

To me the left and the right are a secret tag team against the American People on many issues but are to "Appear " to be on opposite sides. The "Shakedown " works better this way and in particular on a deeply held belief like 2A.

It is they who have trust issues and need to solidify a "Bad Guy " to secure their positions...hence the use of emotional outrage as a "Herding Method."

Good Cop/Bad Cop....Thesis, Anti Thesis, Synthesis.

Anything to keep us emoting and not thinking for ourselves.

Again my .02,
    Orangetom
    I guess you didn't search "Trust" on this site did you? You're thinking to much........
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Yes. Was part of national, and when va split off to start it's own org, went with it.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    I guess you didn't search "Trust" on this site did you? You're thinking to much........

I wound up with a whole list of posts on several pages when I put "Trust" in the box at the top of the page.

Thanks,
    Orangetom