Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2A Rally

Dont worry about shitting yourself

2A Rally

Well, there's a group staging pro 2a rallies, in every state at the state capital.
    Ours (va) is today at 1400hrs.
    Going up there with some fellow oath keepers.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

Bacon saver

How did it go up there? Nashville didn't have a big turnout as you can see. I guess the "fair weather" folks stayed at home, pretty sad really. NO, I didn't go, I met with a logger that morning .....$$!....... more to follow on that one. Some things are just a bit more important at the moment. I"M A SURVIVALIST, and one must prepare in order to be one eh?

http://fox17.com/news/local/gun-supp...-taken-too-far
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Local press said 400-500 people, I was thinking more like 200-300 myself. Weather was great, sunny, high 70s, maybe low 80s.
    Had two people running for Senate that spoke, a survivor of the Norfolk naval yd mass shooter from a couple yrs back. Norfolk is local here.

Liberals get 1000s, we get 100s. Unless we get more motivated people, it doesn't bode well.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

We have a lot more that have to work. I have been working for the last 2 weeks. No way I can make a rally.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Bacon saver

I wonder why we don't have to pay our protesters. (As my dog howls at the coyotes) Might be because we believe in why we are there. And we don't leave a mess behind.

Gunfixr,

Had two people running for Senate that spoke, a survivor of the Norfolk naval yd mass shooter from a couple yrs back. Norfolk is local here.

I think that was at the shipyard in Washington DC Naval Yard...not the Norfolk Navy Yard which is across the river from me in Portsmouth, Virginia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washin..._Yard_shooting

Now..........Just a thought ..but....

If we as Americans cannot be trusted with a gun...why would we think we can be trusted with a vote????

Someone is so obviously trying to rig the 2nd Amendment against us as Americans.....now think this through about voting!!!!

Then get others to think it through for themselves concerning 2A....how far this actually goes in America.

The key and operative word here is trust.

My .02,
    Orangetom

Bacon saver

Try doing a search on the word "trust" on this site. Should get you some good reading material.

Trust...LOL LOL LOL...Trust!!!!???

Try doing a search on the word "trust" on this site. Should get you some good reading material.

One of the facets of what I do in my job is handle Uranium 235 fuel rods to be installed in Nuclear Reactors. We receive them, prepare them, and then install them.

LOL LOL LOL....now this realization is what got me to understanding whom it is in this country who has trust issues....and this line of thought became that if we could not be trusted with a gun ...we as Americans will never be trusted with a vote.

This line of work has also solidified for me that I will not trust the phony left and also the phony right in this country. I will make up my own mind and for my own reasons...in everything.

I know the left are a bunch of phonies merely by their method of operation and lack of historical understanding and knowledge. All emotional outrage ..no thinking going on. Their method of operation/MO is designed to prevent thinking..

I came to realize that the Republicans are phonies because while all this "Shakedown by Guilt and Shame" are happening they are totally silent...even on gun rights and teaching people to think their way through this confusion...this "Shakedown."

To me the left and the right are a secret tag team against the American People on many issues but are to "Appear " to be on opposite sides. The "Shakedown " works better this way and in particular on a deeply held belief like 2A.

It is they who have trust issues and need to solidify a "Bad Guy " to secure their positions...hence the use of emotional outrage as a "Herding Method."

Good Cop/Bad Cop....Thesis, Anti Thesis, Synthesis.

Anything to keep us emoting and not thinking for ourselves.

Again my .02,
    Orangetom

Washington, yes, not sure why I thought it was Norfolk.
    It was the woman he shot in the stairwell.
    I live over on the Peninsula, for now.

The rally was on a Saturday. Yeah, liberals have their rallies during the week, while we work to support them. We have to have ours on the weekends, so we can even go.

Re reading this thread....I did not realize you were an oathkeeper....Gunfixr.

Also that you were on the Peninsula.

Thanks,
    Orangetom