Thread: Farmlands - South African White Farmer Murders

Farmlands - South African White Farmer Murders

Farmlands - 2018 documentary covering the current SA racial daily murders of the white farmers ...

1 1/2 hours long - it's everything the SA gooberment doesn't want the world to know & see >>>>

https://youtu.be/a_bDc7FfItk

I'll most likely shit myself

I read a week or 2 back that Russia had invited several thousand ( I want to say 24,000) S. African farmers to move there and take up farming. I saw a short blurb today that the first farmers have already arrived.
    It won't be too long till all the whites have either left the country or been killed. SA will no longer produce enough food to feed SA. They used to produce enough to feed most of the continent.

interesting enough - a member at an international prepper site posted this Farmlands UTube for review ...

almost immediately a "new member" started posting in defense of the SA gooberment and poo pooing the whole white plight situation - there's SA gooberment trolls out tasked with doing nothing other than keeping the sunnyside up ...

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    I read a week or 2 back that Russia had invited several thousand ( I want to say 24,000) S. African farmers to move there and take up farming. I saw a short blurb today that the first farmers have already arrived.
    It won't be too long till all the whites have either left the country or been killed. SA will no longer produce enough food to feed SA. They used to produce enough to feed most of the continent.
    THen they damn well better hope they hit it big with a new strike of PMs and rare earths. ijits are going to end up turning SA into another Zimbabwe.

THe idea of the RUSSIANS importing what will be another generation of kulaks is grimly funny.

The present government would not have went to the degree that they have, were Mandela still alive and Tutu still in vigor.

I'll most likely shit myself

Maybe not keep. But turning it over to them is what ultimately led to this happening.

CC Gray Panther
    Here's my 2 cents.

Part 1: While I might feel a little bad for the white farmers I believe they got themselves in this mess. They had to see what happened in the past with the other farmers and I would think they would've been keeping an eye on the same thing happening in their area. Not to pre-plan for something like this is failure. Better prepped than not. Someone had to think if this happened there what's not to say it won't happen here.
    So in my opinion by not planning even if it seemed impossible brings the mess to their front door by their own doing.

Part 2:
    I and many people I know and love and many on this site are preparing in case the deep state wins. Many in this country are doing their damn best to insure that our country remains a Constitutional Republic for us and future generations. While I may feel for them my first and only priority is my country.History is what it is ; A teacher of lessons that should be learned. I realize this may sound cold hearted but I'm dedicated 1 thing and 1 thing only .
    Freedom for my country as the forefathers intended. The rest will have to stand on their own.
    Last edited by eagle326; 08-01-2018 at 12:19 AM.