Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
Sorry, no EDC...just the normal cloths on your back with terrain and area appropriate shoes. Most likely something like jeans or shorts, maybe a t-shirt or a button up shirt, and if you wear mostly athletic shoes, that’s what are on your feet. If you always wear boots, then boots it is. Nothing else is on you. No wallet, no BOB, no EDC, nothing in your pockets.

- - - Updated - - -

If it’s a double shoulder holster, I’ll allow that as one item, but no extra mags, just the fully loaded weapons. Just one item. But are you sure ya don’t wanna pillage just a little bit?
Well okay Domey ; The extra magazines were mainly for wild game if I couldn't trap. So now I'm between a hard spot & a rock. No problem brother instead of wounding said aggressor I'll have to kill him or her. Hate to waste ammo. But hopefully they have a knife which makes the next encounter much more silent.
You're gonna make an old man work to survive. Damn I'm supposed to be retired.
Pity your sorry asses I encounter under Domey's rules.

As for pillaging that has to be run by Storm feather & River Rat. As I'm not up to date on this shit. I only know the old rules. I'll follow their wisdom on this matter.