Seems this entire thread has been about as active as a cemetary at 0300.

We have had an interesting year with our fruit here in So. Calif. Last year a bear got into our fairly young peach and apricot trees and badly damaged them, breaking many branches and bending others to an extreme. Followng the advice of a local nursery I brought them back. Our peach gave what would have been a huge crop, too much for the small tree so I thinned it aggresively this year. Great fruit, though we did not put more then about a gallon away as frozen peaches. The apricot did not set much fruit and I had to fight the local squirrel population for it. If only my neighbors house was farther away. So often I could have taken a couple of those guys out with my .22LR.

Our avocados were good but a recent heat wave has really hurt the latest fruit set.

Orange crop looks great. Still a few oranges from the last crop hanging on and a good set coming! Our lime seems to have a good number of small limes set and I gave it a feeding today.

We are ready for a bumper crop of apples come Oct.!

Our blueberries were good but we had to battle birds and perhaps some other animals for them. We will again propogate the bushes to produce larger crops in the future