Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gone and done it now

Walking on Sunshine

AM doing okay Shame on me I haven't worn the brace/splint all day, haven't had a problem (yet). Just got back from the Expo, talked to one of the co coordinators and she was pissed off. I had met her at the one couple of weeks ago. About half the venders that booked tables were no shows today.I was disappointed but the ones that did show up were great. I won one of the door prizes, a personal water filter, like a Life Straw. Found out we didn't do anything wrong with the salad green seeds , just too much rain this year per the ARK lady. She also lost a bunch of seeds due to the rain and she said powdery mildew. The ARK ladies do Survival /Heirloom seeds "vaults. So now I don't feel too bad about not being able to save the seeds. Got a packet of painted pony beans to try next year from them. Found out they are in Traverse City, about 2 hours away from me. Even DH is looking over their seed list for next year.

Bacon saver

Good to see DH is coming around, keep it up Kat and he'll be farmin and cannin! Might be hope for him yet, keep working that thing out, just know your limitations.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Walking on Sunshine

BR,
    We've always done a vegetable garden but for the last few years, crap kept happening (son 1 as you know) so the garden got set aside. Now we are trying to get back into it but with his anklyospinosis (arthritis of the spine) and my bad knee it's been tough to keep as active as we once were. We is falling apart, HAHAHAHA! Just pray nothing else happens with the kids and grands from now on.

Bacon saver

FYI, LadyHK sends her love. We have both been a couple of "crips" after the floor work. But we will prevail, we always do. Just remember "Pain is your bodies way to let you know you're still alive" We are alive! Prayers for the kids, hope everyone is doing well. Don't think we'll be putting in a garden till next year, it's not on the priority list yet.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Walking on Sunshine

Know what ya means, DH and I were "out of commission" and feeling VERY alive after we put the basement back together after it flooded. Hugs to her (and you). Kids doing ok, they are in Boston with dad having a blast for fall break. We'll be seeing them this Christmas.