Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
That thread has gotten filled with a bunch of whackos with their little posts. Keyboard warriors have gone bat shit. But that's what we support and defend the constitution and all enemies foreign and domestic right? We are in for a shit storm here in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the link brother (not being sarcastic) but all intell is good intell. This is going to be interesting. The ol rat has been detained elsewhere with the new homestead. So I'm trying to catch up now.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch, wait, and prepare. My crystal ball as usual only shows the palm of my hand. You can't predict the future.
True Rat ; the next couple of weeks will tell the story. How ever it shakes out I pray we all come out victorious in the end. Many people I know don't believe I'm a man of peace but in reality I am. My truth in speaking may be harsh at times but I'm only speaking the truth as known by me. We are humans and bleed red. One human race ; not tribes defined by color or belief. No we are to be uplifting to our brothers and sisters and together builders of a free and prosperous world.

Yet there are those among us born to the dark side who believe that only they know the true path for man and everyone else must be subjugated to their mindset.
Now I could do many things as this confrontation grows but I'll just do as I always have and relax whether sitting on on of my porches or in my shop and at the same time pray that they don't challenge my peace.
I'm not a bad ass but I've been in the rodeo before so nothing new.

Your last sentence is true. I neither can predict the future. I let my adversary believe they can and then hopefully show them just how wrong they were.

Run Low Drive On