Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Southern Invasion

may be in trouble

OK,

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...van-trump-says

do they not get the notion DON"T MESS WITH TEXAS?

Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    OK,

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...van-trump-says

do they not get the notion DON"T MESS WITH TEXAS?

Yeah...I worked on the USS Texas...a Virginia Class fast attack Nuclear Submarine built here in Virginia.

That is exactly what was on the banner when she was launched..."Don't mess with Texas."

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

Bacon saver

I'd love to comment right now but, I'm likin the way things are goin....down south. I got an "itch " about this, just can't stop scratchin. .
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

may be in trouble

orangetom1999: "Yeah...I worked on the USS Texas...a Virginia Class fast attack Nuclear Submarine built here in Virginia.

That is exactly what was on the banner when she was launched..."Don't mess with Texas." "

The ship's crest also bears that motto, and a gold version of the Texas Rangers' badge.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...-775_Crest.png

From all accounts, the crews are well up to backing up the motto.

Brownwater Riverrat 13: "I'd love to comment right now but, I'm likin the way things are goin....down south. I got an "itch " about this, just can't stop scratchin. . "

Which, tis to be hoped, is translated into getting rid of the bad 'uns, and turning back the stupid and gullible ones, with as low casualties on our side as possible. I faintly care about those who are getting used and abused as de-facto photo-op props and human shields, and not at all about the users, or the media that might be covering this mess.

On this whole damn thing, I must defer to one long dead and much greater than me...

"We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin.

But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn't doing his part as an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people.

-Theodore Roosevelt

These caravans are not immigrants, they are freeloaders looking for someplace else to den up.

And there is a percentage of the LEGAL immigrants who are not measuring up to the great-hearted Teddy's above-mentioned terms.

Not only do we need to be repelling these free-room-and-boarders, but they need culling out of the country, and the businesses who willfully and knowingly use their labor need penalties levied on them.

If that makes me sound "America First" -like, I call out "Amen."

Kesephist

Bacon saver

Things are changin down there, I hear talk of men volunteering/joining the ranks down there to assist, our troops on the front line. Still trying to keep eyes and ears open on this one. More to follow I'm sure.

While there are certainly drug dealers, gang members, free-loaders and lazy-ass folks in the caravan, there may indeed a few people who want to become US citizens. However, we can not just allow everyone to come in. They must be stopped!

Keep in mind that the last time United States territory was invaded was in 1942 by the Japanese in Alaska with about 500 troops, that later grew to a force of about 2,300 troops. We are hearing size estimates in this caravan of 14,000!Of those 14,000 I wonder how many might be Al Qaeda or Taliban, trying to sneak in?

For the Love of Cats

many of us are with you.. do the right thing, eradicate the vermin.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Unfortunately for President Trump, it’s a no win situation. Let them in, and we open up so many problems it’s impossible to imagine. If he orders troops to stop them, I doubt they will just stop and turnaround. They will most probably force our troops to open fire, and the tv networks would just love to see and show a U.S. soldier shoot an unarmed woman with a child on her hip. Either way, President Trump can’t look good, no matter what needs to be done.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

may be in trouble

That being the case, he has nothing to lose.

Issue 10 round mags of rubber bullets... Load them first. After that... oh, well.

Bacon saver

Well, I had to laugh when I heard about the tear gas. I think it's still a touch and go situation with the border. We still have a long road ahead with this border shit. Not much to update as I've been only catching stuff on the news and radio.