Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Southern Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Well, I had to laugh when I heard about the tear gas. I think it's still a touch and go situation with the border. We still have a long road ahead with this border shit. Not much to update as I've been only catching stuff on the news and radio.

everybody was ready for a huge march on the border - Mexico is forcing a camp move farther away from the border - last eazy commute to the wall ....

I expected all kinds of violence - catapult rock attacks - slingshots - car ramming - fire bombs - ect ect >>>> they need more tear gas response and rubber bullets for the MSM jerks ....

time is also growing short - couple of weeks until Christmas - the whole thing is busting up and collapsing >>>> all kinds of self deporting - some of the ones stupid enough to believe the northbound BS are wise enough to get on a bus home ...

the convo between Prez Trump and the dictator of Mexico yesterday must have been fun ....

Bacon saver

Well after reading an article this morning about Mexico's new prez, this guy might be wortha shit. As usual time will tell. Hell he could be just like the last guy, or like our politicians. Promise everything, get elected and then do what you want, the opposite. Man I'm just trying to get/keep my shit together, get things fixed and get moved before something else happens. Have to be optimistic I guess, either way it's still "our" country and we must take care of it if and when the situation arises, "eh?" (Canadian translation)
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

I feel for those people living in Tijuana...they do not want them there as well. A huge strain on resources.

Someone did a smart thing in steering that caravan to the border at Tijuana...instead of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

I suspect that many of the other locations in the other states have even fewer resources than Tijuana.

Either way this is a bad situation for the people in the caravan as well as us here in America.

Americans are getting tired of both political parties trying to promote this stuff with the expectation that the American Taxpayer totally subsidize it to the point that these people get taken care of better than the American Taxpayer.

I suspect that many European and English taxpayers are in the same boat but have fewer outlets by which to vent their views than we here in America....so regulated and controlled is both their internet and MSM.
    I also believe that is precisely what is planned for here in America ....more controlled and regulated internet and MSM.
    Ishmaelites run amok.

I do not trust the MSM here in America on this at all.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

the caravan is starting to bust up >>>> the buses going south will soon be full - the gullible fools that got talked into this BS are finally facing facts - there's no red carpet into the US ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ring-us-video/

may be in trouble

"The caravan is starting to bust up >>>> the buses going south will soon be full - the gullible fools that got talked into this BS are finally facing facts - there's no red carpet into the US ..."

Nor should there be.

And if that makes me sound cold, amen... "So be it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    "The caravan is starting to bust up >>>> the buses going south will soon be full - the gullible fools that got talked into this BS are finally facing facts - there's no red carpet into the US ..."

Nor should there be.

And if that makes me sound cold, amen... "So be it."

since before the 2016 elections the immigration change crowd was at 60-75% >>>> it hasn't got any better - there's only a couple out of 10 that are shouting to open those gates and allow those poor people in ....

the DNC is finally getting the message >>> Shumer and Pelosi have an appointment this week with Prez Trump about The Wall - $1.5B is budgeted and the Prez wants $5B ... maybe $3B for this year ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I feel for those people living in Tijuana...they do not want them there as well. A huge strain on resources.

Someone did a smart thing in steering that caravan to the border at Tijuana...instead of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

I suspect that many of the other locations in the other states have even fewer resources than Tijuana.

Either way this is a bad situation for the people in the caravan as well as us here in America.

Americans are getting tired of both political parties trying to promote this stuff with the expectation that the American Taxpayer totally subsidize it to the point that these people get taken care of better than the American Taxpayer.

I suspect that many European and English taxpayers are in the same boat but have fewer outlets by which to vent their views than we here in America....so regulated and controlled is both their internet and MSM.
    I also believe that is precisely what is planned for here in America ....more controlled and regulated internet and MSM.
    Ishmaelites run amok.

I do not trust the MSM here in America on this at all.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

the caravan doubled the distance crossing Mexico - instead of taking the Gulf route to Texas - because they wanted to use CA The Sanctuary State in their blackmailing scheme >>>> they didn't think Prez Trump would take such a severe stance and thought the CA pussies would tear the wall down for them - somebody thought WRONG and screwed up big time ....

the CA part of the border has very few civilian militia groups backing up the Border Patrol - fewer NG troops also >>>>> the TX & AZ section is covered heavy and people are ready to shoot ....