i consider this kind of thinking, awareness, and or speech to be essential for our survival as Americans and individuals...and hence chose to post it on this area of the board...

For I know that Preppers are not well liked or received by regimes who tend towards authoritarian/dictatorships..and or censorship.

Preppers tend towards..more individual thinking and initiative.... not necessarily stamped out group think..

Hence I offer it to the members here for their individual thinking/decision making....consideration.

I found this speech by Trump on U Tube and not censored....but it is much of what I think and believe...

I know it will never be put on the Main Stream Media including the vaunted Fox News but it says what I believe many thinking Americans are figuring out for themselves about our current non representative government.

What Trump is talking about is a return to a representative government ....not a non representative government.

A government representing the American People ...not only special interest groups and contributors to the body politic....political coffers...for special favors.

It is long overdue that such an video/speech is put out to thinking American People....long overdue...

I do not believe you will ever hear this kind of speech in the normal news and information outlets...it will be censored.

There are other similar videos by Trump through this same outlet...wondering how long they will be available before they too are censored..

Here..this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ar_GhGBkC4

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom