Thread: Rechargeable Mason Jar vacuum sealer...

Rechargeable Mason Jar vacuum sealer...

I have picked up this rechargeable vacuum sealer for Mason Jars. Until recent I did not know that a rechargeable version was available. It will seal regular sized mason jars as well as the wide mouth jars.

I do have food saver machine with the plastic bags but also have the hose and mason Jar adapters for sealing a vacuum on a mason jar..regular and also wide mouth jars but wanted to try out this gadget as well....as it is indeed a bit more portable than the food saver.

here..this link...

Amazon.com: Dicorain Electric-Mason-Jar-Vacuum-Sealer, Wide Mouth and Regular Mouth Mason Jar Vacuum Sealer Kit, Vacuum Sealer for Jars with Opener & 5 Pairs of Lids: Home & Kitchen

I Plan to seal up into mason jars....a goodly supply of elbow macaroni...as well as other items into Mason Jars.

Took it for a test ride on two mason jars and it sealed fine..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping this works out and if so may make the purchase of another such rechargeable mason jar sealer.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

For the Love of Cats

I think I have the same food saver, but the mason jar hose is cracked. I loved that thing while it worked.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Have ordered a second rechargeable Mason Jar sealer...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.