Crotch Rocket

And somebody needs to ensure you have a safe port to return to

I feel no need to hurl without booze in play
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

I'll most likely shit myself

So true.

Bacon saver

OK! OK! "MY" little baby was built in Tasmania. By a bunch "Tazzies" that know how to get pissed. 10 months and 10 milloions bucks all commercial off the shelf shit, CAT mains and genies, four jet drives. One of her nick names is the "Vomit Comet" (just for you MTR) I've had her up to 50knts, 320ft long and 87ft wide. 13ft draft. she'll spin on a dime and needs no assistance pulling in and out of port (tugs). All we did was put our NAVY gear on it with a few mods. It's all aluminum so it's pretty much expendable.......... but we really tried hard to break it. SWIFT is still sailing today.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

But how many skiers can you pull with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Logarius View Post
    But how many skiers can you pull with it?
    All of them?

Bacon saver

Now that was a topic of discussion quite often with every persons first ride. But it was these four jet drives that squirt these columns of water about 3+ feet thick, creating this massive rooster tail that stretches as far as the eye can see Laddy. That, that's what makes ya think about gettin a real long rope!

Cut and paste the link this will give you some general specs.

http://www.incat.com.au/domino/incat/incatweb.nsf/0/E8847AAAF7EC54F7CA2572EC000F91B7/$File/Hull%20061%2098m%20mini%20spec.pdf?OpenElement
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I almost got blown off a offshore platform by a 200 foot supply boat with 4 jet drives. I was trying to swing onto the boat and he had the two left engines in reverse and the two right engines in forward trying to fight waves and current. A large swell caused the two right drives to come out of the water and the two very large jets of water barely missed me. Scared the crap out of me, all I could think of was being thrown into the structure with all those barnacles.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Now that was a topic of discussion quite often with every persons first ride. But it was these four jet drives that squirt these columns of water about 3+ feet thick, creating this massive rooster tail that stretches as far as the eye can see Laddy. That, that's what makes ya think about gettin a real long rope!

Cut and paste the link this will give you some general specs.

http://www.incat.com.au/domino/incat/incatweb.nsf/0/E8847AAAF7EC54F7CA2572EC000F91B7/$File/Hull%20061%2098m%20mini%20spec.pdf?OpenElement
    Ok, so I like the specs on it, but nowhere in the specs does it give a nautical mile operating range? I went on a wishlist fantasy day where I looked up things I would buy if I ever won the lottery, and a expedition yacht was one of them, usual nautical range on them is around 5000-7500 miles with a standard load of fuel. I figured with the loadout I was planning, I could actually triple that easily by cutting down on amount of people and equipment I would be carrying. Basically Im looking for a rig to get me and all my friends & cohorts to my private island that I plan on buying once I win the powerball lottery! http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/...pacific-ocean/
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    Ok, so I like the specs on it, but nowhere in the specs does it give a nautical mile operating range? I went on a wishlist fantasy day where I looked up things I would buy if I ever won the lottery, and a expedition yacht was one of them, usual nautical range on them is around 5000-7500 miles with a standard load of fuel. I figured with the loadout I was planning, I could actually triple that easily by cutting down on amount of people and equipment I would be carrying. Basically Im looking for a rig to get me and all my friends & cohorts to my private island that I plan on buying once I win the powerball lottery! http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/...pacific-ocean/
    Can I be your friend?
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post

Here you go - $3-10 million depending on model. 5-12k NM range, depending on speed.

http://setsail.com/