Thread: Vegas Massacre

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    Should the general public, and non= nprepper gun owner agree to their agenda, when ATF shows up , repeat after me, " I lost my guns when in a canoe crossing the lake", let them go and find them.Admit to nothing, deny, and counter accuse.

They are coming for our guns, it is just a matter of time. By theway as an aside, railroad tracks area great caching/hiding spot, impossible to detect a gun/rifle, due to all the spikes and metallic trash along them.
    Sorry, I had a giggle moment. Sittin there waiting by the tracks for someone to dig up their stash. "Thank you very much, have a nice day", "Oh here's one pistol and a bullet, choose wisely." (good luck finding the right spot) But yes, great Idea, miles and miles of RR tracks across the country and plenty of metal all around them.

As for "gun grabbin" I think the day when that comes there will be a "shot heard throughout the country" it will be the beginning of a ah situation I believe. There's too many. However the politicians are jumping all over this tragedy and could give two shits about the dead and wounded. There's a shit storm amidst and they ain't sailors. OK enough of that.

Just keep your eye on the ball people, also the third baseman. and right field. Head on a swivel, catcher's got your ass. No umpires, britches are loaded. Wipe your ass, carry-on.........remember, you're number one, you got point, mission comes first.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Sorry, I had a giggle moment. Sittin there waiting by the tracks for someone to dig up their stash. "Thank you very much, have a nice day", "Oh here's one pistol and a bullet, choose wisely." (good luck finding the right spot) But yes, great Idea, miles and miles of RR tracks across the country and plenty of metal all around them.

As for "gun grabbin" I think the day when that comes there will be a "shot heard throughout the country" it will be the beginning of a ah situation I believe. There's too many. However the politicians are jumping all over this tragedy and could give two shits about the dead and wounded. There's a shit storm amidst and they ain't sailors. OK enough of that.

Just keep your eye on the ball people, also the third baseman. and right field. Head on a swivel, catcher's got your ass. No umpires, britches are loaded. Wipe your ass, carry-on.........remember, you're number one, you got point, mission comes first.
    I'll take point as long as you got my 6.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    I'll take point as long as you got my 6.
    Got your 6 brother, any time, any place!
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.