Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So what's the end game?

finally pooped
    I dumped my AR stuff because I found that I would rather invest it in other platforms that I like more. The money went back to my gun collection to fund projects and improvements. The same as selling the ammo I have will. I am really not a fan of the .223/5.56 cartridge and would rather just get out of dealing with it completely.

I agree that the entire point of this is to scare americans into buying up all the MILSURP items they can but then again I agree with BWRR that we don't know what their end game is with it. Depends on if it actually gets banned or not.

Bacon saver

OK here's a little homework assignment for everyone called "While you were sleeping"...............I want you to look up Import ban on 7.62x39mm steel core ammo and 7N6 5.45x39mm. one at a time of course.

Report back to me and tell me what you find. Post your results!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesneuen View Post
    we don't know what their end game is with it.
    what's the end game, you say? simple. to protect us from ourselves. haven't you heard, "GUNS are DANGEROUS!" ROTFLMAO!

i have tried very hard to stay away from this topic. as with most other things the 'gooberment' does pisses me right the hell off! there are other/important things for the 'gooberment' to do and or worry about. like the Homeless, properly taking care of Veterans, Starving People the list is endless. but instead they waste Money, Energy and PEOPLE's TIME with BS such as this.

***Rant Over*** carry on with Normal Programming...
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

CC Gray Panther
    Having read all of this thread ;To me it's the same as Operation Check point. Instead of refusing money to businesses they openly re-classify this type ammo for the so called protection of law enforcement even though it's never been used against them.

If they can get this instituted ; they can further progress until your platform becomes just a club. Once done they can act on the 50 caliber ; 308 ; 7.62x 54 and so on. Dry up the market due to high prices ; make components illegal all the while the government builds it's stockpiles up. Once completed they have basically a population with no means to acquire ammo for the fight they plan on having with us.

Yes there'll resistance but how long if we can't resupply. If this stands look for the pace to pick up rapidly. Reloading could become illegal simply because they don't know what you're reloading.

Just my 2 cents BWRR

P. S.
    An unarmed nation is a nation of slaves for those who live.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by robsdak View Post
    what's the end game, you say? simple. to protect us from ourselves. haven't you heard, "GUNS are DANGEROUS!" ROTFLMAO!

i have tried very hard to stay away from this topic. as with most other things the 'gooberment' does pisses me right the hell off! there are other/important things for the 'gooberment' to do and or worry about. like the Homeless, properly taking care of Veterans, Starving People the list is endless. but instead they waste Money, Energy and PEOPLE's TIME with BS such as this.

***Rant Over*** carry on with Normal Programming...
    I agree with your thoughts completely. Another distraction from the major things of importance........ but it doesn't change things brother, they are turning this rock that our house/country was built upon into a pile of sand.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Having read all of this thread ;To me it's the same as Operation Check point. Instead of refusing money to businesses they openly re-classify this type ammo for the so called protection of law enforcement even though it's never been used against them.

If they can get this instituted ; they can further progress until your platform becomes just a club. Once done they can act on the 50 caliber ; 308 ; 7.62x 54 and so on. Dry up the market due to high prices ; make components illegal all the while the government builds it's stockpiles up. Once completed they have basically a population with no means to acquire ammo for the fight they plan on having with us.

Yes there'll resistance but how long if we can't resupply. If this stands look for the pace to pick up rapidly. Reloading could become illegal simply because they don't know what you're reloading.

Just my 2 cents BWRR

P. S.
    An unarmed nation is a nation of slaves for those who live.
    Then it has to happen while I'm still alive. I don't want to go to my grave knowing I couldn't fight the battle, couldn't throw one more punch defending our children. I just want one more chance to defend what I've fought for if this shit's going to go down.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Then it has to happen while I'm still alive. I don't want to go to my grave knowing I couldn't fight the battle, couldn't throw one more punch defending our children. I just want one more chance to defend what I've fought for if this shit's going to go down.
    I totally concur Riverrat. With that being said ; you guys in this colony are light years ahead of this old soldier. I'm not going down without a fight either. Too old now to care and too old to give a damn. If it's helps our children so they can live free as intended then I say game on. I'm not getting out of this world alive anyway so better me than them. Besides I can be the distraction whilst you guys open up those cans of whoop ass.

Good news though ; will be debt free on my B- day this October except for house. So the serious looking for a cheap fixer upper shack will begin in earnest in the southern hemisphere.

Bacon saver

I totally concur Riverrat. With that being said ; you guys in this colony are light years ahead of this old soldier. I'm not going down without a fight either. Too old now to care and too old to give a damn. If it's helps our children so they can live free as intended then I say game on. I'm not getting out of this world alive anyway so better me than them. Besides I can be the distraction whilst you guys open up those cans of whoop ass.

Good news though ; will be debt free on my B- day this October except for house. So the serious looking for a cheap fixer upper shack will begin in earnest in the southern hemisphere.
    Just to let you in on a little secret Big Brother. "No one here gets out alive" either way, I'll meet you further on up the road.

We have 330 acres right next to our 241 that they will divide that has a brand new road cutting right through the middle. They cleared a 75ft path through the woods and dropped a chert rock road on top of that. It ends at our property line. They will divide........the hunting there is OUTSTANDING, this is raw land mind you.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Just to let you in on a little secret Big Brother. "No one here gets out alive" either way, I'll meet you further on up the road.

We have 330 acres right next to our 241 that they will divide that has a brand new road cutting right through the middle. They cleared a 75ft path through the woods and dropped a chert rock road on top of that. It ends at our property line. They will divide........the hunting there is OUTSTANDING, this is raw land mind you.
    I know brother. That the fun part ; If I'm gonna go I'm taking some with me and leaving a Nasty Ass mess if possible. Always like the sound of Going out with a Bang. Thanks for the land tip. Momma's open to all ideas. 30 year old daughter will be with us. She would like to transfer to a Wal Mart to keep her time and whatever else she has as a pharmcey tech.

Bacon saver

I know brother. That the fun part ; If I'm gonna go I'm taking some with me and leaving a Nasty Ass mess if possible. Always like the sound of Going out with a Bang. Thanks for the land tip. Momma's open to all ideas. 30 year old daughter will be with us. She would like to transfer to a Wal Mart to keep her time and whatever else she has as a pharmcey tech.
    Maybe 20-30 minute drive from the property.