Page 162 of 389 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    My 870 express doesn't reliably feed them, my 1300 defender shoots them like a champ.
    Did some research and here's what I found.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/162...lets-box-of-20

So that answers that about the feeding in different shottys.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

A laugh a minute
    Well we are still trying to find a big enough house to rent so all six adults and 4 small dogs can live in until we get our 3 houses built. Boy is that a job. We are not apartment people and will never fit in well sitting on the stoops chatting. plus we really do need Mom n Dad living in the same house instead of an apt. down from us. They do need tending to and it is harder than I thought trying to be in 2 places at the same time. That is about all I have been Prepping for the last 6 weeks.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Walking on Sunshine

Won an Amazon gift card from work. so I got more 1/2 gallon mason jars on the way and the books I ordered are here. Local grocery store's e coupon for Saturday is 5% off grocery, health & beauty items purchased at one time so with the rest of my coupons going to get more can goods, pasta and rice. Oh, yeah getting a dehydrator this week end.

prepguide
    Went and had some dental work and a major cleaning done. Feel much better than before. Don't forget about your dental health folks.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

got laid off from my job yesterday which sucks A LOT. But... I got a decent package that will pay my bills for 2 months in addition to the next paycheck, so I'm back on the job hunt. I figure I'll have something pretty quick. As of right now, I'm a full-time holster maker/Mr. Mom so I'll be doing some projects for myself, and others in kydex, and I'll be developing that side business, which is the only reason I'm not freaking out right about now.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

I'll most likely shit myself

Sorry to hear about that AK. Sucks at it's best. Good luck with the search.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    got laid off from my job yesterday which sucks A LOT. But... I got a decent package that will pay my bills for 2 months in addition to the next paycheck, so I'm back on the job hunt. I figure I'll have something pretty quick. As of right now, I'm a full-time holster maker/Mr. Mom so I'll be doing some projects for myself, and others in kydex, and I'll be developing that side business, which is the only reason I'm not freaking out right about now.
    Sorry to hear it....Any prospects?...or are you planning on just hanging for awhile?
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Premium Member
    AK, sorry to hear about your job loss bud. Glad you have something to fall back on and hope you find full time work real soon. They say Texas is the place to be for jobs.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo2 View Post
    Sorry to hear it....Any prospects?...or are you planning on just hanging for awhile?
    I'm hoping to find a job pretty quick, my severance would be a nice addition to my down payment on a house, so hoping to find something and bank the severance.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Where's the epi?

Prayers sent your way AK. Hope something comes up right away so your life can be stress free.

I bought a metal storage unit, lights, seeding mix and paper cups to start my seeds. Now I have to decide on what I want to start in them. I have a whole bunch of seeds that I bought last year and the year before that I might try this year. It's kind of an experiment to see how long seeds will last when unopened and stored properly.
    I apologize for nothing...