Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Where's the epi?

Sniper dude I think you were born American and kidnaped to Canada you are not liberal at all.
    I apologize for nothing...

For the Love of Cats

Thanks Lady! But I assure you, I Am Canadian! It is just that I am completely ashamed of what our Libtard Government has made us become. Thankfully we have conservatives in right now, so at least some of our basic freedoms are intact. Unfortunately it takes so long to undo the liberal damage, that they can't stay in power long enough to do it, and people forget how fucked up the liberals made things and vote them back in based on the standard bread and circus bullshit!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I'll most likely shit myself

Sounds like pretty much the same bullshit we deal with down here.

Where's the epi?

Yeah, pretty much. We've really gone down fast over the last 5 years.
    I apologize for nothing...

It is amazing how fast we have tumbled. But look back to the late 80's and 90's. Everything has been put in place for this to happen.

CC Gray Panther
    One cannot change time ; But one can change the time in which they live.
    There are those who follow blindly and those who watch the seasons of man's evolution and prepare for it's downfall.
    Those in power always fail to look into the shadows for they're blinded by their own assumed brilliance.
    For in the shadows is the silent force that will be their undoing. They who live ; speak and thread lightly upon the earth and fellow man.

Time is never of the essence ; For time moves at a steady pace.
    It's the art of patience those in the shadows practice that keeps them morally sound and ready.
    Even the brightest candle will burn itself out
    Those in power realize not that they're standing in a strong cross wind.

Everyday is as the day before
    Until shadows speak
    And say Never more
    For we are strong and you are weak

Eagle

Without getting into a flaming political debate sniper-t it's these self same REFORMicons that were attempting to overstep their reach into your privacy via Harper, Vic Toews, et al... We won't even touch on abuses of power by Harper, glover, McKay or any of the conservative appointed senators.

The 'libtards' as you affectionately refer to them as we unabashedly crooked, but make no mistake the only change since herr harper's appoinent was the color of the logo on official memorandum.

No change can be instituted until we do away with partisanship and falsely believing that one bests the other. No acronym, coloured placard or or weighted side of partisanship changes who really holds the power... Big corporations passing go and collecting our $200

Sounds like we are, just different sides of the same shitty coin.

Walking on Sunshine

Good Grief, I'm gone for awhile and we've grown. Hello to all the new members. Hope you all have fun and I look forward to learning a few new things.

Hello from Colorado

Didnt see a new user forum section so throwing it up here. Hi folks Ive been prepping for a few years now. I live by the principle its better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it. Looking forward to contributing and learning from other folks out there doing the same thing.