Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome Sparrow, glad you made it over here. Looking forward to seeing what all you have to add.

CC Gray Panther
    Eagle326 here. Was wondering where everyone went from the old site. Stumbled on this and decided I needed to join so I could keep learning from people like Gunbuilder ; Gunfixr and many more. Hope to help in some minor way as I can.

I'll most likely shit myself

Good to have you here Eagle. Jump right in.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

SUp Eagle? welcome to the nest.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Where's the epi?

Glad to see you here Eagle! Welcome to the wild side! Watch out for these guys, they're animals!

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Sparrow and Eagle welcome! I'm sorry but with you two coming on board I have to make a bad pun. Birds of a feather flock together! Welcome to our flock!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Queen of the Doom Room
    Welcome Sparrow and Eagle!

I'm new too!!! lol! I'm a refugee from another site where I got banned because I had the balls to stand up for myself. My very good friend, Ladyhk13 recommended this site to me and all I can say is WOW! This is a great site! I also know Sparrow (she's a great gal!) and probably a few more people from other places. Thank-you for letting me join and I look forward to learning and sharing what knowledge I have about prepping/survival. These are topics to which I have given a great deal of thought and energy since I'm the mom of two young girls and am greatly concerned about their well-being. I would love to join the women's group too!
    Last edited by mollypup; 10-13-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Sparrow and Eagle welcome! I'm sorry but with you two coming on board I have to make a bad pun. Birds of a feather flock together! Welcome to our flock!
    LOL that is cute! However, I hope Eagle doesn't eat this little sweet Sparrow

Crotch Rocket

Welcome in everyone.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!