Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Herofb,

Welcome.

It's nice to see you posting.
    I hope you enjoy your time here.

If you dint mind me asking, what part of Turkey are you from?

I stopped through Incirlik and Izmir a few times.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thank you for your warm welcome , I'm enjoying here so much here but most important point I'm learning

I'm from Bursa which is between İzmir and İstanbul , i think you were at the army

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by herofb View Post
    I'm enjoying here so much here but most important point I'm learning
    There is a ton of information here. Glad to see you join up.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by herofb View Post
    Thank you for your warm welcome , I'm enjoying here so much here but most important point I'm learning

I'm from Bursa which is between İzmir and İstanbul , i think you were at the army
    yeah.....something like that
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thanks mates , in a couple of days i would like to take some pics from my items

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    HeroFB, first off, welcome to the site! Its great to know we have friends in other countries learning!
    Im amazed at how little pistol ammo you are allowed to purchase per year, must be very hard to practice. Are you able to get components and maybe learn to reload ammo? This may help you out! If you can get powder and primers, you can cast your own bullets very easily from melted tire weights, or any junk lead. I look forward to hearing more about your situation, and the trials you have to go thru prepping in another country! Please keep us informed!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome to the Colony Hero. Like Stormy said, I too look forward to seeing the perspective of folks from outside of Canada/US to see differences and similarities. Enjoy your stay.

Stormfeather and bacpacker, thanks for your suggestions for practice and warm welcome , to be honest as I do not have a pistol yet I'm not sure what can be done for practice but for sure I will try to find something.As I mentioned before instead of having a pistol I thnik it is better to invest this huge amount (4-5.000 USD) on other items like shotguns and survival items. Also I would like to have your comments on this issue to , would you invest that much money on a pistol which you can not practice too much or have a couple of shotguns with 1-2 k ammo

thanks in advance

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

^^^^Hero, I think you just answered your own question. If you can purchase more ammo in shotgun than pistol then that (in my opinion) is the way to go.

Take a look in our "weapons" thread and you will find all kinds of suggestions there.

And WELCOME by the way.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

thank you , unfortunately instead of pistol we are only able to buy shotguns , rifles like AR-15 and AK47 is forbidden so it is better to keep some 12.ga ammo or invent a new weapon by myself