Marz Combat Medic Pouch

I am neither in combat nor a medic but I find this pouch to be very handy and thought I'd give it a quick overview here. Thought it could be useful for various different uses.

Short story: this is a large medic pouch with a three place AR15/M4 mag shingle on the back. In other words, instead of having a 3 mag shingle on a belt or plate carrier, and then attaching a pouch over the top of that, the Marz med pouch combines both items into one. The result is a much thinner overall combination.

Here's what Marz says about it:

Combat Medic Pouch
MARZ Tactical Gear's Combat Medic Pouch puts ammo and medical supplies right in the Medic's workspace. The pouch holds 3 M4 mags with bungee retention in the rear of the pouch. The main compartment has an adjustable "drawbridge" to allow the Medic to control the opening of the pouch.

Combat Medic Pouch Specifics:

3 M4 mag slots on rear of pouch - fits PMAG™s with or without Ranger Plates
Non-slip bungee pull tabs
Bungee retention strap that is removable/ replaceable
Reverse zippers keep dirt and moisture out of pouch
Zipper covers eliminated to prevent catching when opening/ closing
Grommet in bottom
Pull tab for main compartment to allow quick one handed access
Adjustable 550 cord "drawbridge" allows user to control opening of pouch
Internal mesh pocket in rear of pouch
Smaller elastic loops on inside of flap for NPAs, catheters, etc.
Larger elastic loops on inside of flap for Hemostatic agents, tourniquets, dressings, etc.
Loop on outside of pouch to attach patches
Has no external webbing to minimize footprint
Designed primarily as a medical pouch, but can be used for EOD, utility, etc.
Made From 1000D Cordura
To give you an idea on size, here is is on a war belt. It's the bag to the far left with the white skull patch (and then a different pouch against a tape).

So it is a large bag (measuring in 9"w x 7"t x 3"d) and if real estate on your belt/plate carrier is limited that could be a consideration.