I have been working on losing weight I was about 210 when I said to myself 'NO Bad bad!!!'. So it has been a struggle (if you havent read my posts yet I luv food) But I have knocked myself to 196 my goal is 150. I need to lighten the weight on my bones and start becoming more nimble again. In that sense I am a sloth. But it will occur this year.

One important aspect of my decision is supported by a food. Amazing I can find one to do it : ) Chia Seeds. It was brought to my attn from a friend I was thinking 'yea right sure it will' and worked its magic.

It works for me on a couple of situations Hunger and Reflux.

For Hunger I place 3 tbs of see into a glass about an hour b4 I eat. With it I put in about 2 cups of water and and 1/2 a lemon. What occurs is this the seeds absorb 9 times there size from the liquid present. What this means is you will have a mass of 2 cups in your stomach when you eat/drink it. That is 2 cups of water and only 3 tablespoons of seed.

Reflux usage I place about 1/3 cup of water in with 3tbs of Chia and 1/2 a lemon. A drink this as fast as poss at that moment. What happens is the Chia seed is immersed in the stomach acids. It will absorb enuf to where it wont bother me.

Either way look it up with a search on the web. You will find more articulate explanations than what I present to you here. It can be placed in recipes for food or drink, I just use it as a drink. A pound of the seed is about 7 dollars and it lasted me for about 2-3 weeks of every day usage.