Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what do you do?

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

So, what do you do?

I own a small metal fabrication shop....our bread and butter is misc metals...stairs and rails mostly.

Though most of my roll now is administrative....it's nice to pick up a whip and run a few beads....

What do you do?
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Sales manager for an industrial products company
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I do radiant barrier and insulation for a small but very successful company. I'm the inspector and my crews do the installs. 30-40% kilowatt hour usage reduction over 12 mos. is our average success rate. Here's a link to an album of pics during an install we did recently. It's hard to take a good picture in an attic, so forgive the low quality photos.

http://photobucket.com/albums/af53/a...adiant barrier
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

For the Love of Cats

Production Planner for a ventilation company servicing the Mining Industry
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

GunnerMax
    GM2(EXW/SW/PSU/SCI) USN

and I dont know why the above designation keeps losing its capital letters
    Last edited by GunnerMax; 06-18-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: My post lost its capital letters

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Helicopter mechanic for Bristow Helicopters. Been here for 15 years, right now I am currently working 80 miles south of Galveston Texas on a oil and gas production platform taking care of one Bell 407.

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

Currently a Chemist at a Nuclear Power Plant
    Formerly ran a Radiation Detection Instrumerntation Calibration and Repair Facility
    Before that I was a 3396 ELT MM1(SW)
    They say that the cockroaches will be the last creature alive on this earth.
    I intend on being the last person alive still stomping cockroaches.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

WY Professional Geologist PG-2291. Currently general manager of a pre-cast concrete plant. Previously, technical sales of chemical and mineral admixtures for concrete; construction materials testing manager and senior engineering geologist and radiation safety officer for national engineering firm; certified nuclear density gauge calibration and repair technician(for same engineering firm). I also have managed an aggregate production pit and ready mix operation in the mountains of CO.
    And at the beginning of my career I was an exploration and mining geologist in the mountain west.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Do you have a robot?
    Retired and tired. Instructor at the local Junior College

Watch one, Do one, Teach one
    Retired
    First 23 military.
    2nd 25 Cardiac testing and monitoring.Cardiac ultrasound and Electrophysiology lab.
    "When the world is at peace, a gentleman keeps his sword by his side"