Page 185 of 389 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Stopped in Wally World today to do my standard ammo recon and found a clerk putting Coleman dried meals on clearence for $1.00.....why yes, I did buy all 13 that they had left.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Quote Originally Posted by LUNCHBOX View Post
    Stopped in Wally World today to do my standard ammo recon and found a clerk putting Coleman dried meals on clearence for $1.00.....why yes, I did buy all 13 that they had left.
    Warning: Coleman meals taste like chit, but they are at least something to eat.

I just came back from Save A Lot food store... got two big containers of quick oats, 5lbs of rice, three packs of Romen noodles (shrimp, beef, chicken), a bottle of alcohol and one of hydrogen peroxide... Started to fill the 3 new buckets I got yesterday.

Slowly but surely, Im getting my preps together!!

I need to get my BOT project finished, I need to refine a rear gate latch setup (glad Ive got a good MIG welder) and put some new tires on it. Post SHTF it wont matter if its registered and tagged yet but that is still an objective.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Getting the new house inspected today, and doing a planning session on what we need/want for the garage to house my holster company and our cars, and closet storage. FYI, If you have an iPad, and you want to do some layout/design plans for a prep closet war room, garden, shed, etc. I've got a great program that I use for bidding insulation when a blue print isn't available, or for retrofit jobs where pulling a tape on a house is necessary. It's called Floorplans, and its available on the App Store for $9.99. This program used to be a lot more money, and I used it daily for over a year at my old job, and its being implemented at my new job at my request this Monday when I start there. Its also being used by at least 1 advance detail SS agent who saw me using it to bid his insulation job, and figured out he wouldnt have to use graph paper and a scanner/fax anymore. If you use it, I recommend a stylus for the least frustrating user-friendly experience. It's not autocad, but its fantastic for basic design, layouts, square footage, and what-if planning.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

I'll most likely shit myself

Thanks for the App tip AK. I have just gotten a Ipad at work and have been trying to find a good designer type app. I use Visio on the laptop, but it's not to user friendly in the field.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    our morel season is almost gone. I planted some herbs for making medicine and a few for cooking. Our grapes, blueberries, peaches, pear and apple trees are all blooming so maybe we will have something from mother nature this year. The only garden I can have this year again is a container one so there won't be much planted. But we have a great farmers market here so I can still get fresh things and can this year.
    I thought Morel season started today. . mothers day? Isnt that the normal starting time for it, or is it a year round thing? Im only asking because I dont know, I do know that alot of guys go out and get them, just not sure of the exact timing of it, I was under the impression that today (mothers day) was the starting day for it.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    I thought Morel season started today. . mothers day? Isnt that the normal starting time for it, or is it a year round thing? Im only asking because I dont know, I do know that alot of guys go out and get them, just not sure of the exact timing of it, I was under the impression that today (mothers day) was the starting day for it.

Stormy everyday is morels day because your momma and papa raised you with them. That's why you're a fine upstanding citizen/ ant.

I know that Eagle, but I thought Wisconsin had an actual "season" for them? (or am I just flipping out and losing what memory I have left?) Ya know, they say the first thing to go is the memory. . .
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

CC Gray Panther
    I know that Eagle, but I thought Wisconsin had an actual "season" for them? (or am I just flipping out and losing what memory I have left?) Ya know, they say the first thing to go is the memory. . .
    Nah your memory is still good ; wait till you get my memory then you can worry.

A laugh a minute
    Here ya go stormy,
    http://thegreatmorel.com/
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Thanks!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,