Page 199 of 389 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Iv'e seen these for sale here. How do you like it?
    actually I do not have too much experience because it is still new but it is comfortable and I did not have any problem yet so as it's price is not high I think it is good for value

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

Quote Originally Posted by Echo2 View Post

Surefire....60rd mag
    Better not show that to Feinstein, she'll have a conniption.

Just got this from a buddy, FREE.

MSR Superfly:

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaCPC View Post
    Better not show that to Feinstein, she'll have a conniption.
    Don't worry....once you use up the high capacity mags...their gone right?
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    I got to play with a couple of the Surefire hi-cap mags during the T&E phase with Surefire. They also have a 100 rounder out as well modeled after the same concept.

There are pro's and cons to them. . .

Pro's- ammo, lots of it!
    Functionality, works great, had zero issues with them.

Cons- length, its long and fat. . . it fits facedown in a mag pouch, but hangs out something awful. Cant get in a good prone position with it. BUT. . I have seen guys use the 45 degree angled sights with them and they work great. They just cant the rifle to the side 45 degrees and keep shooting,
    weight, imagine carrying 7-8 of these bad boys since you have the mag pouch space, 540 to 1000 rounds of ammo on a chest rig gets weighty really quick!

If offered a chance at a couple of them, hell yea I would use them!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

IIRC, these were originally developed to be used the the USMC's newest LMG (IAR) that is supposed to replace the SAW.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Got a 5 quart Lodge Brand Dutch Oven, and a Large iron Skillet. They were on sale, my wife had a coupon, and an additional 33% employee appreciation discount so they were garage sale cheap.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

^And on the upside, absolutely anything tastes better cooked on cast iron!
    "Treason to tyranny is fidelity to liberty."

prepguide
    Biggest thing for me is the monthly meeting for the local prep group which went very well. We formally accepted another new member, had a workshop on the proper use of essential oils and cleared a variety of administrative items then had a nice meal and some great conversation. Nice way to spend an afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by prepguide View Post
    Biggest thing for me is the monthly meeting for the local prep group which went very well. We formally accepted another new member, had a workshop on the proper use of essential oils and cleared a variety of administrative items then had a nice meal and some great conversation. Nice way to spend an afternoon.
    It should be great to have people around you , my preps are maybe %10 of most of yours but people still thinks that i'm crazy , i hope they are right but the biggest point is what if i'm right???