Page 225 of 389 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by LUNCHBOX View Post
    ^^^Not sure about all the locations, l was up by Northgate and it still had the sign.

And.....don't you have some work to do? Lol.
    I'm hard at it as usual...

The wallyworld in Oxford wasn't doing the 3 box rule, as of last week.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    My wallyworld here in wisconsin took down their 3 box rule as well.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Rolled up the sides on my greenhouse. Going to roll them up higher, then cover with shade cloth.

Built 8 more rabbit cages and moved the 4H rabbits to them. They will be gone next week. They are all just under 5 lbs, which is the cut off weight.

And here are the babies that where born last week.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    So how hard is it to raise those rabbits past the initial investment? They would be an awesome source of protein!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    So how hard is it to raise those rabbits past the initial investment? They would be an awesome source of protein!
    Not hard at all. We automatic water, so just feed once a day. If gone for more than a day just put a lot of feed out. Then when ready to breed, just move the female to the male (not the other way) make sure they are successful and wait 28 days. They can be eaten as soon as they weaned off the mom. We just took the babies off the mom and they are almost 5 lbs. We usually fatten them up a little more than that, but a couple months at most.

Rabbit meat is VERY high in protein. 6 oz has 42 grams of protein. Way more than any other meat I have looked into.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Replaced my dead onions that got froze out, (only about 15) cut off the hail damage on the other onions, hey got the crap kicked out of them, as well as 2 of our 16 different breeds of maters. My potato leaves have some tiny holes from the hail, but have grown 2 inches since the 2.5" rain we had the other day. We've got 2 more beds ready to plant maybe next weekend, its supposed to rain and be 50* here tomorrow, so that will have to wait. We lost our squash and cucumbers but we'll be replacing those as well. We just waited too long to plant them. Melons go in next week too.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Been practicing pretty hard with my Laserlyte trainer... Finding the best grip and trigger squeeze for *ME*... Ive refined it down quite a bit... I think im onto something good, will go to range tomorrow and give live a try...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Crotch Rocket

Got my first chainsaw today. A Stihl with an 18" bar. Not the smallest, definitely not the largest, but a size I can safeley handle as I get used to running one. Dad's gonna have me run his large pro series after a bit of time on mine so I can feel and appreciate the difference.

Also ordered some Crossbreed IWB gear for my Shield today, but the saw has me more excited! Lol
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

For the Love of Cats

That's awesome MTR! That's a great saw, and I'm sure you'll get many years of reliable use out of it. Just remember, don't touch the spinny parts!
    lol
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

For the Love of Cats

Bought 60#'s of chicken yesterday (10 whole ones) and 10#'s of bacon from some local Hutterites. Broke the chicken down into breasts and thighs packaged and froze. Got a big bag of wings ready for the bbq. got one whole bird in a brine, ready to smoke tomorrow. Boiled up all the carcasses, to freeze as stock, and to make into bullion.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.