Page 226 of 389 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

I'll most likely shit myself

MTR my old Husky has an 18" bar. I hace never needed anything larger. I've took down several 30"+ trees with it.
    You will like it. Just remember DO NOT push the tip straight in. It will kick back like crazy. One of the best threads I recall on this site was early on someone posted a chain saw use primer. It is a must read and I think it got stickied.

Crotch Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    That's awesome MTR! That's a great saw, and I'm sure you'll get many years of reliable use out of it. Just remember, don't touch the spinny parts!
    lol
    Already have! lol But they weren't under power!
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Crotch Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    MTR my old Husky has an 18" bar. I hace never needed anything larger. I've took down several 30"+ trees with it.
    You will like it. Just remember DO NOT push the tip straight in. It will kick back like crazy. One of the best threads I recall on this site was early on someone posted a chain saw use primer. It is a must read and I think it got stickied.
    It did. That was Chicom. I'll be reading that over again. Not to mention I'll have a mentor alongside me for a bit. He got thrown into a big saw as a kid and didn't want to do that to me. I've run them, but this is the first I've owned personally, and having his experience is going to teach me quite a bit I think. I can't wait. Need to get a test done this morning and get home so maybe, just maybe, I can spool it up.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Cant wait to hear about the forearm shake and hand cramps after running that thing all day. You gotta love it.

Crotch Rocket

Lol. That's just par for the course at my house!$
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Last few weeks have been really strange and busy. First off, we would appreceiate anyones prayers. The wife as some of you know was in a car wreck years ago and had a broken neck which by all rights should have killed her. Drs words. She ended up with a fusion of C6/C7 & loss of range of motion and strength in her hands and arms. She has been having a lot pain lately and had a MRI which showed several other vertabre above and below the graft with multiple problems. She is currently trying therapy trying to get the upper verts to decompress and avoid another major surgery which will cost her even more range and severely limit even more what she will be able to do. God I hope therapy works! We both have some other stuff going on but nothing as serious.
    I have been planted garden and so far have taters and onions up. Cabbage, cauliflour, & brocholi out. Also have beets carrots and parsnips planted. also have made a small start on redoing my grape arbor with plenty more to do on it.
    Went to gander mtn tonight and saw decent prices on 9mm, .45, & .223/5.56. Good stock on it as well. I did pick up a co2 inflatable life vest and cartridges. This will go in the GHB.

Crotch Rocket

I'll make sure I get a prayer out for you guys right after this, bp. I hope it turns out well for her.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Crotch Rocket

prayers out
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

CC Gray Panther
    B.P.

Done son.

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Same here BP....as a side note l will be sending a pm to MTR in regards to maybe a "Prayer sticky" Not making light of anyones request, l think we could use an easier method.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.