Page 260 of 389 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    This recipe used whole cranberries, and we followed the recipe out of the Ball cookbook. Didn't use any pectin, and I'm noticing that it didn't set like jelly. It's not a big deal, we can heat it before eating and let it thicken, but it does seem like the moisture content is a little higher than expected.
    My wife states that it needs to sit for a little while to firm up. We were in the same mindset last year but when we recently opened a can up and it has an perfect consistency.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    My 300 brass of 357 came today! Deprimed them, cant bell the neck yet, dont have boolets. Duh!

Ive never had more than 50 rounds of 357 at one time to shoo due to excessive price tag! Love the caliber, love the weapon, too poor to shoot it.... Until Mr. Lee came into my life!

Ill pick up some boolets tomorrow, maybe some Berries at my LGS.

Now... if I can just fine more POWDER!

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Canned a dozen more pints of salsa, and smoked 2 lbs of Himalayan salt, and 3 lbs of course sea salt. We're giving away most of the salt as gifts, it really adds a nice flavor to soups, salsa, burgers, pretty much anything really.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Premium Member
    Ordered back packs and other essentials for the adult children for Christmas from EE while they were on sale during cyber week. Also Ordered me another back pack that was on sale for $22.99. They all came in today and Wow I was surprised how large and well made they are especially the one for 22.99. It is the High Uinta Trail Hiker Navy Blue backpack item #CPS015. Might order a couple more just to have on hand for extra BOBs. Also they had the Camp Chef gas camp oven combo on sale for $99. and includes canvas carry case. This combo is $200. everywhere else I checked. Had to have that, so Songbird told me to get it for her Christmas present!
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

For the Love of Cats

another week of crazy-assed overtime, pounding the money down onto debt, and accomplishing nothing tangible. yet, somehow... it still feels good!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Just reloaded 24 357mag with Berry's 158gn plated flat nose to just under max, should yield abt 1000fps.

These are EASY to do, as EASY as 45 ACP!!

Cant wait to go shoot them!

Economics:

50 rnds of 357 SWC is $32
    250 boolets of Berry's 158 gn FN is $32
    Pitch in about $6 for primers and $4 (maybe) for powder, call it a day. (Alliant Power Pistol, its gooood stuff, if you can find it)

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    another week of crazy-assed overtime, pounding the money down onto debt, and accomplishing nothing tangible. yet, somehow... it still feels good!
    Same here, we have cut almost all necessary expenses. I got 138 hours of overtime in the last month or so. Got to buy another used car this week though. So some of it will go to that.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I'll most likely shit myself

I wish I got paid for OT. On the other hand a couple of dumb asses getting hurt got most all our OT grounded for a while.

For the Love of Cats

Over the last 5 months, I have averaged 180 paid hours of overtime per month. I think I can re-define... walking dead!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I'll most likely shit myself

Holy crap. Those are crazy hours. But kick ass pay. Just dont forget life. I know it cant take over after a while.