Page 280 of 389 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Crotch Rocket

Since I actually logged on to upload pics, here's what I've picked up in the past week. The Gerber was a whopping $8, and will be my EDC knife from now on. Most of my cutting tasks aren't very heavy, and they're dirty. I see no sense continuing to abuse one of my good knives on such tasks.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Went to a USPSA match today, I think Lil'Bravo and me will try to participate this summer!!

Last edited by ElevenBravo; 03-28-2015 at 07:32 PM.
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    i haven't been keeping up like i should. planted more in the garden. red onions, shallots, garlic, lettuce. added 2 dozen 1 qt jars and 2 dozen pint jars to my inventory. cleaned more boxes at my buddies place, i am looking at a total of 6 9 inch Brood boxes, 3 6 inch and 12 4 inch Honey Supers this year. hopefully it will 'bee' a boomer year for honey.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Today I planted: sugar snap, English, and snow peas. Purple green beans, about 80 okra seeds, mouse melons, red celery, Swiss chard, another elderberry, mailman came a few minutes ago and brought my honey berry, and a sweet repeat raspberry so those go in later tonight.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Today after church, I am planting pole beans, eggplant and kale. Local Target stores are having a sale on canning jars so I will pick up about 3 dozen this evening.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    yep, same here. well no church, just going to plant what came in from Burpee yesterday.

cukes
    salad mix
    sweet 100 tomato
    Sunchocola tomato
    Cali Wonder Bell
    Borage for the bees
    Black Beauty Zucchini
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Well, I cant edit after a short period (admin can you mod this setting for more than a few hours??) so heres the re-upload of the video after
    I had to make some typo corrections, sorry.

"Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Crotch Rocket

EB, sorry for the inconvenience I know it causes, but the editing timeframe was the result of some hard won experience dealing with assholes. Granted, that's not often an issue here right now, but I think its better to stay consistent and keep it in place. Its a lot easier for us to help a member fix something than it is to keep up with some of the shenanigans we've witnessed involving edits.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    Today I planted: sugar snap, English, and snow peas. Purple green beans, about 80 okra seeds, mouse melons, red celery, Swiss chard, another elderberry, mailman came a few minutes ago and brought my honey berry, and a sweet repeat raspberry so those go in later tonight.
    Holy Smokes dude! thats going to be a sh!t load of okra if all the plants live. I had 2 plants a few years back and over the course of a month I got about 8 quart bags!
    As for the elderberries, I had 4 bushes about 9 or 10 feet tall and got more berries than I could use. Had a heck of a time keeping the starlings out of them too. I used them to make wine a few times but they were real hard on my equipment.
    Is that red celery a kind of Rhubarb?
    They say that the cockroaches will be the last creature alive on this earth.
    I intend on being the last person alive still stomping cockroaches.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTea View Post
    Holy Smokes dude! thats going to be a sh!t load of okra if all the plants live. I had 2 plants a few years back and over the course of a month I got about 8 quart bags!
    As for the elderberries, I had 4 bushes about 9 or 10 feet tall and got more berries than I could use. Had a heck of a time keeping the starlings out of them too. I used them to make wine a few times but they were real hard on my equipment.
    Is that red celery a kind of Rhubarb?
    Not rhubarb, it's a green celery but has red stems on the leaves, and some variegated colors.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.