Page 342 of 389 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by helomech View Post
    Do you sell holsters?
    I do. Mostly just word of mouth because my job and garden and 6 year old spoiled brat son take up all my time. I've gotten a few things done recently, but I'm limited on blue guns for molding.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Do you have a sig 229 blue gun? What kind of holsters do you make? Kydex, leather?
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Do you have a robot?
    Planted the garden and prepped it for some more later one. I have been fighting gophers which have started to move around, got three over the weekend.

Made it to the range a couple of times this week to prep for a carbine class I will be taking later this month. Signed up for a Glock armorer class this month and an M&P class next month. If thing work out right I will be going to Gunsite in July with my daughter if her schedule will allow it.

Taking the tractor into the shop to get some work on today, I have a small fuel leak at the injectors I can't get to stop so I'll let them deal with it. Bought some forks for it to move brush. I have been lobbying the better half to get a tiller for it but they want $2,200.

Been cleaning out the garage and sent a load to Hospice, they are great people.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Got the materials to cover my raised garden bed. (Photos after completion) Some plants will start going in Thursday. And hope to have all of the area cleared and prepped for the rest of the spring projects.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

Oh yeah almost forgot got Apple sauce.

[IMG][/IMG]

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

truck maintenance done. Picked up a third 5000lb chain. stocked up on sardines and other canned goods. A bulk water purchase is coming soon.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Ive been resizing rang pickup 223 brass, getting them ready for primers, powder and bullets... if I ever get any... but when I do... Ill have cases to put it all together!

Getting ready to do a chain saw file mod on my (stock) Glock rear sight.. it will deepen the cut out, add a knotch instead of a flat area AND give greater width to the rear sight window, which will yield more "daylight" to the sides of the front sight in the sight picture. This should prove to be a significant upgrade for less than $5 or so.. Should yield faster sight picture with better accuracy. The bottom of the Glock stock rear sight sits up too high anyway, the full dot on the front sight is not properly visible when the top blades are aligned and results in a mental sticky point- which delays sight picture for "special" shooters like myself. (Ill be doing a video)

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Was a little busy today. My small tempered pane glass of glass had a meltdown last nite. So in the process of cleaning that up I did this.

Cut loaves of bread that the wife made.

[IMG][/IMG]

Ground 5# of meat and made hot dogs and Italian sausage.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And covered the raised garden bed. Got radishes and spinach coming up.

[IMG][/IMG]

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Replaced the 5 chickens that were killed. Now have a new flock in with the one survivor from the original group. Added 3 small billy goats (1 week old) to the group to get some experience with them. Once they grow up, they will either become food, lawnmowers, or guardians of the does I bring in next. Guess that all depends on their disposition!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Do you have a robot?
    Just finished loading 500 rounds of 45LC 255 grn SWC. I had to load some for a friend so I figured I might as well finish the box. I'm waiting on some 45 cal shots shells to come in then I have another 1,000 rounds of brass to load.

Been cleaning up the loading room. I figure I need to go back into the business since I have so much stock. I have set goals for the amount of ammo I want to have on hand just in case and for the most part have met most of them. I have to go to the range to check and cronograph a bunch of ammo and then finish up.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.