Page 348 of 389 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I've ordered a new Lee reloading set, along with new 9mm dies. I'm giving my son my older one for him to start learning to reload with. I ordered him the dies for 38 special also. I ordered 3000 rounds of 22, as I can finally get them. Ordered 3000 9 mm bullet heads and 3000 used 9mm brass, along with primers and powder. Reloaded 200 9mm tonight. I don't to get caught just like in the last 2 election years.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    I get my 9mm 124gn boolits from RMR, price shown is with free shipping.

Just loaded 500, I hope to order 1K sometime this summer.

I shot them in USPSA and IDPA, they are accurate!

So far, all my brass has been range pickup, all from dirt. Ive got probly 3K in brass, but I know where to get more!

In my sights, but have not bought from them yet... Price is right, I can clean & process myself if its cheap enough!!!
    http://alexarms.com/?product=9mm-bra...-up-500-pieces

HTH,
    EB

- - - Updated - - -

I need to get more 223 brass, bullets, powder and primer too...

Never enough money to properly stock!!
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

may be in trouble

Domeguy:"I've ordered a new Lee reloading set, along with new 9mm dies. I'm giving my son my older one for him to start learning to reload with. I ordered him the dies for 38 special also. I ordered 3000 rounds of 22, as I can finally get them. Ordered 3000 9 mm bullet heads and 3000 used 9mm brass, along with primers and powder. Reloaded 200 9mm tonight. I don't to get caught just like in the last 2 election years."

Far as I can recall re: reloading, the big names are RCBS, Lee, and Dillon.

One of my customers laid out to me that one of those three had added to their line a kit to do reloading of .22LR. I told him he hadda be kidding, it's a rimfire for one and no one is gonna expend all that time and effort to reload it for another. Kinda shrugged and said to the equivalent that the word he had heard was that they'd already sold out of their second run of the bloody things.

I KNEW .22LR was damn hard to get lately, but this bad? Sheesh.

Kesephist
    KI7CIL, General Class

may be in trouble

Oh, and more in line with the thread...

Got a IC-735 transceiver and a TYT-9800 transceiver as well...$500ish, not too shabby. Find a screwdriver antenna and I'll be up in the 20s and 40s within a week or two. rassafrassin' w*rk...

Kesephist
    KI7CIL, General Class

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

Scored 3 LPKs. Updated inventory with new acquisitions. Assembled another 9mm Ar.
    Bought a really cool knife sharpener. Ken Onion Work Sharp. Put a razor edge on my CRKT and Benchmade
    They say that the cockroaches will be the last creature alive on this earth.
    I intend on being the last person alive still stomping cockroaches.

[QUOTE=Kesephist;90278]Domeguy:"I've ordered a new Lee reloading set, along with new 9mm dies. I'm giving my son my older one for him to start learning to reload with. I ordered him the dies for 38 special also. I ordered 3000 rounds of 22, as I can finally get them. Ordered 3000 9 mm bullet heads and 3000 used 9mm brass, along with primers and powder. Reloaded 200 9mm tonight. I don't to get caught just like in the last 2 election years."

[COLOR="#000000"]Far as I can recall re: reloading, the big names are RCBS, Lee, and Dillon.

One of my customers laid out to me that one of those three had added to their line a kit to do reloading of .22LR. I told him he hadda be kidding, it's a rimfire for one and no one is gonna expend all that time and effort to reload it for another. Kinda shrugged and said to the equivalent that the word he had heard was that they'd already sold out of their second run of the bloody things.

I KNEW .22LR was damn hard to get lately, but this bad? Sheesh.

here's that .22 cal reloader deal you mentioned .... http://22lrreloader.com/

not aware of any of the big guys offering anything ....

I'll most likely shit myself

Well I'll almost certainly try to get one of those.

[QUOTE=Illini Warrior;90295]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    Domeguy:"I've ordered a new Lee reloading set, along with new 9mm dies. I'm giving my son my older one for him to start learning to reload with. I ordered him the dies for 38 special also. I ordered 3000 rounds of 22, as I can finally get them. Ordered 3000 9 mm bullet heads and 3000 used 9mm brass, along with primers and powder. Reloaded 200 9mm tonight. I don't to get caught just like in the last 2 election years."

[COLOR="#000000"]Far as I can recall re: reloading, the big names are RCBS, Lee, and Dillon.

I KNEW .22LR was damn hard to get lately, but this bad? Sheesh

here's that .22 cal reloader deal you mentioned .... http://22lrreloader.com/

not aware of any of the big guys offering anything ....
    I went ahead and ordered this to try. I'll let you know when it gets in, and how well it works.

Wise food order

I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered the "Ready For Anything" package from Wise Foods
    It cost a bundle, but I got 40% off, and when I told him I didn't like broccoli, and would be getting 96 servings of it, he gave me another bucket of the mixed vegetables free to make up for it. Now all I have to do is redistribute it and hide it from Hillary.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Here is the morning update for today.

https://www.facebook.com/vodin/posts/10206379761593451
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.