Page 382 of 389 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I stand corrected sir, again my input is wrong. Yes, it was Cosby...and as I drove out, I say there was a large parcel of land for sale on his road, Chavis Road, off of Hiway 339.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

I'll most likely shit myself

I assumed that was what you meant. It is a nice area up there. Closer to retirement I will be looking much harder for property out that way. We take road trips in that direction and north up the mountain range just to look at property a few times a year. Haven't found what we are looking for yet, but it'll come in time.

Backpacker, my dear friend. Well, when you do find it, just remember one thing...I like to sleep in until around 10 am. I sleep in a firm mattress with a memory foam pillow, I prefer pancakes to French toast, but either... actually both would be even better...crispy, (not soggy) bacon, and 2% milk (should be between 37-39 degrees Fahrenheit) white bread lightly toasted with real butter (margarine is for commoners) with a jelly of your choice. Trust me, you won’t even know we are there, as we don’t want to be any bother.

And the bacon will be the finest cuts of kitty. Fried to a nice crisp. Just the way bacon should be. LOL

ive canned 18 pints of chicken n rice soup.put together a 1st aid kit.the red cross am/fm/noaa radio i have is playing out on me.so i ordered a new one.it's compact.so it'll fit in a glove box or a ghb/bob.ive been stocking up on bottled water.need lots more thoe.

Welcome to the forum Jim. Glad to have you aboard.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    And the bacon will be the finest cuts of kitty. Fried to a nice crisp. Just the way bacon should be. LOL
    All I can say son is if I come a visiting I don't care where I sleep ; Army thing you know .
    As for vittles ; Whatever Southern Belle makes is just fine by me because I know a man your size didn't get there on bad vittles. My only hope is we sit on front porch telling stories I.E. lies maybe A few Evan Williams and some shooting .
    And of course the company of your Southern Belle . Kitty bacon YUM!!!.

Run Low Drive On

Well Pops you know you're welcome anytime. Wife is a good cook so vittles won't be a problem. But how bout we sit down in the field around a bonfire swappin stories? We can do that after we finish shootin. I don't have any EW handy, but I'll break out a bottle of Brandy I bet you could choke down.

CC Gray Panther
    Well Pops you know you're welcome anytime. Wife is a good cook so vittles won't be a problem. But how bout we sit down in the field around a bonfire swappin stories? We can do that after we finish shootin. I don't have any EW handy, but I'll break out a bottle of Brandy I bet you could choke down.
    BONFIRE!!! YES!!! Shooting is always first my son. I'll supply the E.w. But that Brandy is always good for coughs and whatever afflicts you . I could tell she's a fine southern belle cook when I first met you two . Just promise to take it easy on these old bones . I especially like kitty on a stick .

In the words of Capt. Kurtz The horror...the horror.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimLE View Post
    ive canned 18 pints of chicken n rice soup.put together a 1st aid kit.the red cross am/fm/noaa radio i have is playing out on me.so i ordered a new one.it's compact.so it'll fit in a glove box or a ghb/bob.ive been stocking up on bottled water.need lots more thoe.
    Wlocome jimLE. It sounds like you have your situation well under control. What’s the water situation where you live?